I'm having a pity party, anyone want to join in?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kacjac, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

I've got a throbbing neck/head ache! Took a half vicodin, let up a little bit,butnow came back stronger than ever.
    Went sat. to Sam's ( for those of you who don't know) it's a warehouse/grocery store, picked up heavy stuff, pushed heavy cart, was crying in pain, with my shoulder's when I finished, hubby went with me, he was looking at other stuff, while I shopped, he asked me why I didn't come get him?, I asked him, what could he do? Bless his heart, he's recovering with R shoulder surgery, and can't use his L arm, after a fall, it's in a sling, and may require surgery too, we will find out on the 5th of Jan.
    I told him, never again would I do this, without one of my strong boy's to come along and help!
    My hips are so sore from the walking, I'm sick of this!
    I slept on a heating pad last night,was nauseated last night too, no sleep again.
    Woke up with a sore throat!
    I'm mad as h-e (double hockey sticks) at this freakin'llness!
    Plus guilt for feeling this way, when I know, there are others so much worse off than I am! Thanks for listening to me vent!
    Will somebody just shoot me now?
    Very gentle hugz, Karen
  2. chantoozy1

chantoozy1 New Member

Kacjac sorry to hear you new year started same as ending to 2005 its damn frustrating the nausea drives me crazier than anything and most days it leads to a couple of quick trips to the bathroom I told my husband the week before Christmas maybe the man upstairs will give me a presemt and take me so I wont have to feel this way anymore - the dear man he researches everything he has found some things that have helped like Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut oil and its pretty good I dont have the muscle pain I used to but the Immune System is still not doing its job A Doctor nearly killed me with Medications so Im anti Doctors but have a Natural Therapist Maybe we could start a Club Just Shoot Me Now LOL but there is a Life after CFC & FM just not sure who for,

GOOD LUCK May 2006 be kind to you and all who suffer
  3. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

ROTFL.....ooooooh it hurts to laugh...
    I keep thinking about running down shopper's on scooters!
    And The "just shoot me now club"

I just love ya'll.......:)
  4. ksc

ksc New Member

i gave up shopping at the big store a long time ago. they just seem so over whelming-and to dran big! i would get half way through-this 14 yrs ago with the lupus-and have to just leave because i would feel suddenly drained. it was all i could do tp get back to my car.
    so i'll join in your party. can i bring something? besides my on pain!
    kathy
  5. 1horse

1horse New Member

I am with you on the pity party...but guess what ,we will have better days...I rode 4 hours on my horse yeaterday, amd my neck shoulders, body etc,etc is quite stiff and sore..BUT I RODE.. lol just remember we will have some good days. Hugs softly to you...Peggy
  6. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

I'm always up for a pity party! Heck, I have my own almost every day, but I love it when other people invite me to theirs!!! Hope it's "come as you are" because I haven't been out of this darn bathrobe in almost three full days ....

Don't feel bad about being down about this DD. I felt that way last night ... I truly WANTED to feel good and get out and about, but I just couldn't. I hurt from head to toe. I just wanted to scream out "WHY?!?" but I've come to realize that I never get an answer to that one.

The worst part for me is knowing that my DH is having to curtail his fun, too, because of me. Yesterday he kept trying to think of something I'd want to do ... go for a drive, go to a movie, out to eat, etc. I felt awful (holiday aftermath I'm sure) and just wanted to hibernate. Not that sleeping helped any, because I took a 3-hour nap and still felt horrid. Today isn't shaping up to be any better ... I got out of bed at 10:00 and hurt like crazy.

Will this EVER go away?!????!?!?!??!?????

Feeling your pain, sweetie. Literally. Hang in there!

Kat
  7. suzetal

suzetal New Member

It was to Lowes to look at blinds.I had to use cart .

Some looked at me funny.Dont care.Someone said oh she has a can so I guess she needs it.I got ticked off went right up to them.All I asked them is if they had ever had charly horse.Both said yes at night.TOLD THEM WELL I HAVE THEM IN MY LEGS DAY AND NIGHT 24/7 HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT.

They said they were sorry and did not mean to hurt my feelings .Told them to keep there mouths shut when they see people using carts.You never know whats wrong with them.

By the way the man had wanted one cause he is heavy and doesnot like to walk when he shops .Mind you he has no pain.

Hugs
    Sue
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I read this and thought....this was what I wanted to vent about for days...but didn't have strength to sit here and type it!!

I wish that you could see my pantry....BARE!!!

I have been out of food for days. I am just not up to going....plus dealing with other shoppers.

Some of the people on scooters can be so disrespectful!

Then..one day I was in the store...and this little lady was on one. She acted as though she hated it! She was so polite and was concerned about being in the way!

I thought ....OH MY...THAT's ME SOON!!!

I will fight to stay off as long as I can!

I have to go to BIG store some...but avoid it until I have to go!

And about the guilt....been there...done that!! I still fight with it...but we shouldn't feel guilty!

Hope your day is some better now. :)

MamaR
  9. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

That throbbing headache turned into something severe, I have had it for over 24 hrs. About 1 1/2 hrs. ago it finally started to let up! I finally had to try a darvocet.
    I have had a ice pack on the entire day, and a small one on my forehead, geez, I wished my year hadn't started out like this, I certainly sympathize with you all, having your bad flares, I wish we could get together, we might be in pain, but we could still munch & talk, couldn't we?, although sometimes I'm to tired to talk, I wish I was to tried to munch LOL
    But I only ate 1 meal today, only got out of bed at 3pm.
    My dear husband went and bought supper from town tonight!
    He knew I wasn't able, and he didn't feel like fixing anything either. Well I feel like I'm rambling and not making a bit of since!
    I could just hug you all, thanks for being here for me!
    I love my fibro family!
    Luv ya, Karen
  10. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

That my dear sweet Miss Irene, that I care for 24/7 wanted to get her wheelchair rolled over to me, so she could hold my hand and pray for my headache.....I could have cried....here she has dementia, and tried to comfort me, the best way she knew how!
    Thats why I try and get up to take care of her daily, but it is not easy.
    For the pray-er's....pls pray for my strength! TIA~Karen