I'm having major surgery tomorrow for huge ovarian mass

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi I have had a 8 cm mass on my rt ovary for 8 months that rapidly grew to 16 by18 cm and will get it out tomorrow. Scared of the surgery and hope it isn't cancer!

Rene
  2. winsomme

winsomme New Member

you're in my thoughts....

bill
  3. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

from Georgia!

I am a 3 time cancer survivor starting back in 1989. I know what it's like to worry. I've had myself dead & buried many a time!

My prayers are with you. No matter what the outcome the Lord doesn't give you more that he knows you can handle.

Please let us know how it goes...my prayers will continue for you until you no longer need them.

I'll be off the board until Friday afternoon but I'll look as soon as I get back on.

Take care,
    auntyem
  4. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

I will be thinking of you, and wish you a speedy recovery. Love, Marie
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just want you to know that I am praying for everything to go well tomorrow...that you will come through fine and with positive results!

With Love.....MamaR
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have been cut in and out down there i should have a zipper...you will be just fine...you have many people pulling for you...

jodie
  7. jhmitch

jhmitch New Member

Hi Rene!

More thoughts, prayers and gentle (virtual) hugs for you during your surgery and recovery.

{{{{ HUGS }}}}

Janice
  8. Rene

Rene New Member

Thanks for the well wishes!! I didn't think I would get a reply! Makes me feel good. I'll let you all know how it goes!
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

is this your first surgery? are they doing laproscopy?or an bikini line incisision? i have had the both a couple of times over each...you well feel comfortable just make sure you get your meds...al lot times they just give pump ot pump so ....
    pump it pump it....

i was out playing softbal at school after two weeks,,,i felt much better....wear sweat pants there to go home my hips were quit swollen becuse they were givig hsot on my butt...

hurts to laugh and couhg but you will have pillow to hold and cogh into...

lvoe joie
  10. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I pray everything will be okey with you.

Mary
  11. tandy

tandy New Member

Big Gentle ((Hugs))

Prayers going up :)

Please let us know how it all goes.
    wishing you a fast/easy recovery~

12. greatgran

greatgran Member

I am sorry you are having to go thru this and I certainly understand your anxiety..
    I had about the same thing 10 yrs ago was scared to death but everything turned out ok..

My prayers are with you,
    greatgran
  13. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

My prayers are with you.

Fill in your profile so we'll know more about you!!!

God Bless,

Kinsie
  14. kbak

kbak Member

Rene,
    I had a mass on my rt. overy. When someone tells you, mass & overy, you can't help but panic. The fact that it's fast growing sounds more like a cyst. Mine turned out to be what they call a complicated cyst, non cancerous. There's not a whole lot I can say to make you feel better till you have the doc tell you, it's o.k. Your in my prayer's for a good outcome.

K.
  15. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

I'm sorry I didn't see this last night. I hope everything went well for you today and hope you're back on your feet in no time ... also praying the pathology results showed absolutely nothing to be concerned about!!

(((((HUGS!!)))))

Kat

[This Message was Edited on 01/24/2006]
  16. Maribelle

Maribelle New Member

Hi Rene,
    I am new to this website, but I wanted to let you know that
    I will pray for you. I had a full hysterectomy a year ago
    this month. The mass I had turned out to be nothing. I was scared too. I know what you might be feeling. Just have courage and faith. Pray alot...I did.

Please let us know how you are doing. I will keep you in
    my prayers. God Bless you.

Maribelle
  17. Yucca13

Yucca13 Member

Hopefully all will go well - will be thinking of you, Rene. Please try to relax and think good thoughts as much as possible.
    Hugs,
    Val
  18. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

wanted to wish you a very speedy recovery. My kids and I will say prayers for you that it is not cancer.
    Take care.
    Sue
  19. tweets

tweets New Member

Our prayers from our lips to HIS ears, that you make it thru surgery fine, and have a not so painful recovery, and all goes well with you and your family also, as they will be worried also, and its hard on them too. Take care and God bless you and the hands of the surgeon that He looks over his shoulder and makes you well again! Huggz TWEETS!