I'm hurting so much!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovethesun, Jan 10, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I've been trying to hide it from my husband the last couple of days.I told my doctor last week and she increased my Kadian.It's finally made it to the drugstore: the warehouse was out of it.I hope it helps.

It's not severe pain-but it's everyplace,about a 7.

I try to talk myself out of it being there.Does anybody else do this?.WEll got to go ...hurts to much to type.Thanks for listening.Linda
  2. MsE

MsE New Member

Why do you have to hide your pain from your husband? Is he one of those guys that just don't "get it"? I'm sorry you're hurting so badly. Bummer.
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Too much so sometimes.If I had let him know(even though he can tell by my face).He wouldn't have gotten some things done that he wanted to.

The pain wasn't going to go away anyway.He's got to have some life.I went with him.It was just for 2 hours and didn't tell him till we were home.He's such a caring man.
  4. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

I'm so sorry your in pain, I sometimes have several bad flares a week and other times only one,Try not to stress, seems to make them worse and last longer; I hope one day soon they will finally get a cure for this terrible DD
    many FIBRO HUGS sent to you>>>>>>
  5. grayfryer

grayfryer New Member

I think we all try too ignore the pain even though its 24/7 but their are times its level shoots up, good on you for being resilient to your pain for the sake of your hubbys feeling,you must have a great relationship.hope it goes away soon
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Doxygirl,Kadian is a brand of morphine.Over the past 2 months I've been getting more and more breakthrough pain.The last 3 weeks it was constant,interrupting my sleep a lot and rising in intensity in the daytime,

We called the pharmacy yesterday and they finally had the higher dosage in.Luckily it is open 24 hours. I felt relief immediately after taking it.I'm enjoying the 2 day honeymoon I get after a change in meds(NO PAIN AT ALL)then off and on pain all day.Thank you again for your hugs and support.I really needed it!(((((((HUGS TO EVERYBODY)Linda
    I wanted to add,I should have taken the peroxide and salt bath,but I forget when I'm hurting the same as doxygirl[This Message was Edited on 01/11/2006]
  7. darude

darude New Member

Sorry to hear hope goes away soon! I am wiped out too and feel dizzy with the pain down left arm and leg!!