i'm kind of new here, i'really here for my mom, but i think....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by momskelleySON, Aug 21, 2003.

1. momskelleySON

momskelleySON New Member

i've been showing alot of symptoms of fibro also, and my mom says she sees what she went through at my age in me. so i figure i am going to be more active jere in this board. was supposed to go work, but mom is really bad today, and theyjust took my step-grandfather to the er, and my 16 year old brother went to denver, and my 12 year old brother can;t or shouldn't be expected to take care of her alone.
    so i thought i would get involved instead of reading over her shulders when she is well enough to write herself.

hope to continue to get good advice for mom, and myself (if it turns out that i doo have fibro)

thanks from mom, and myself
    jose
  2. jacqui_k

jacqui_k New Member

Jose your mum is very lucky to have such a caring son.I'm sorry to hear that you appear to be showing signs of the on set of fm, but you know it may not be fm , so keep an eye on any symptoms you are having and get them checked out by your doctor.

I hope your mum is feeling better soon,I'm sure having a supportive and understanding familly such as yourselves goes a long way towards making her feel good.

Take care Jose,
    Jacqui

p.s.You didn't mention how old you are.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2003]
  3. LBV

LBV New Member

Hi Jose,
    This board is very supportive and has lots of great information. How great that you help out like that, be sure to take care of yourself as well. Let's hope with all the research that by the time you are older there will be a cure!
    Kimberly
  4. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

HOWDY , JOSE !!!!!! I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU & YOUR MOM IN MY PRAYERS !!!!! WISH I COULD DO MORE........ HANG IN THERE & TAKE CARE !!!!BLESSINGS , BILLCAMO.
  5. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

I think it is incredable you have the desire to help & learn!
    I hope you do not have FM,but if so at least You have a heads-up start,right!?! I feel this is Most definatley a condition that knowledge IS POWER!!

take Care of Yourself,
    hope Mom is beeter soon.
    Step-grandfather In HospitaL now? Hope all is well there as well.

Peace,eZ
  6. Pindooca

Pindooca New Member

Your mom is very lucky to have you. Take care of each other!
  7. Mrs. B

Mrs. B New Member

Welcome to the board it's nice of you to drop in instead fo just eaves dropping. :) I hope you and your mom are both doing better soon. Is Momskellygirl your sister? I think I read she is in a flare up too. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Lisa

[ advertisement ]