I'm leaving tomorrow for yellowstone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunflowergirl, Feb 5, 2007.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Something I've wanted to do for 25 years and I'm finally going to do it.

Several people I knew died suddenly this year, and this got me to thinking about how I've put off doing so much because of FM. Life goes by so quickly, and we always think that we'll do something tomorrow. I've made a resolution that my tomorrows have come and I need to get busy.

I took the plunge, knowing that I can be miserable at home or someplace else. I've got my heating pad packed, muscle relaxants, ibuprofen......oh yes, and my snow boots and down jacket. I'll post some pics when I get home. I'm thinking positive thoughts.
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Sounds like you're well packed.

Lucky you! Yellowstone is an amazing place. How neat to visit it in winter, too, when there are far fewer people.

It can be a zoo in the summer. I rode a motorcycle through Yellowstone in the summer of 1988, when a huge forest fire burned out of control in the park.

I hope you see the magnificent geysers and wildlife, and post some pictures.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I'm sure you know Yellowstone is our oldest national park. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Look for your pics.
  4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Nancy I hope you have a blast, and yes, go, while your still able to.
    Be sure to take photos to share with us,

I told the DH the other day, that this year we are going to the Grand Canyon, I have driven past the turn off to many time's, and never enjoyed the View.

I've been pretty sick lately, and I'm getting better, finally, so I am hoping for this early summer on going.

Your going to Love Yellowstone, it's so Beautiful, lucky you,
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

You go and have a good relaxing time. Don't over do it!!! Just enjoy yourself, you deserve every min. of it. Take lots of pictures. Most of all have fun!!!!!

6. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Have a great time at Yellowstone! It's an incredible place. Take lots of pics and keep us posted.