i'm looking for help, but its too painful!

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by lope22, Oct 28, 2003.

1. lope22

lope22 New Member

Does anyone else find that reading these things and trying to type on them really hurts and makes your head feel really tired. I get really aggitated cos head feels really heavy and arms and hands take a real effort to move to type the stuff.

I can hardly write sometimes and if i keep going through the pain it is absolute agony and i am having to be very determined to finish this sentence. OUCH!
  2. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I have a hard time with the computer, too - - and I love it the computer) so! I find that my eyes get really tired and my whole body feels really bad, after a while. Someone once told me that computers draw the energy from the body, and that no one should spend more than a half hour in front of them at a time. A live plant, placed by the computer should help, because then the computer can draw energy from it. This sounds kind of weird, but so far I haven't heard any other solution. I also have a difuser screen in front of my computer screen, to stop the radiation and make the screen easier to read. It acts like sun glasses. I hope you feel better. Terry