I'm miserable

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mscindy, May 25, 2007.

1. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Please pray for me. I have been in a really bad flare up-it's a really busy, stressful time for me at work. Today is my sons' 8th birthday- I want to be "up" for him after school. I'm so exhausted and in pain. My right bra strap is killing me-it must be sitting on a pressure point. I want to rip my bra off, but can't of course while at work. I just feel like whining, but I can't at work-I'm "the boss". I'm so tired. I slept 10 hours last night, and I feel like I never went to sleep. Usually I only fall asleep for a few hours at most-even this great amount of sleep didn't help. waaaaah. I have to get back to work; maybe just putting this "out there" will help...
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Cindy,

I posted to you again but you probably either didn't see it or was too busy and I understand for sure. I will pray for you that you can have a good time for your son's birthday. It hopefully is a three day weekend for you. I have to march our bands in the parade on Monday so no three day weekend for me. ):

This time of year gets very crazy for me too. We have another week left of school and the troops are getting restless.....actually have been for weeks. LOL

I hope some rest this weekend will help to revive you.

Take care and know I will pray.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I have had horrible flares myself. Just keep telling yourself, "This too shall pass". Do you have a heated mattress pad, they help alot when I am having bad pain. Also, two cups epsom salts and half cup hyrogen peroxide in your bath water works wonders.

Praying that things let up real soon for you. Take care!
    Sandy
    [This Message was Edited on 05/27/2007]