I'm new and just want to say HI :))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Donya58, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Donya58

Donya58 New Member

I've been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now and finally decided not to be so shy. Hi everyone and I hope you're having a good day!!
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

nobody knows who you are so jump right in.

This is a wonderful place to learn, to share, and exchange ideas. Plus that, it's a great place for that special pat on the back and encouragement when you can't get it elsewhere.
  3. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

It's my first day on the site today and boy have I enjoyed it. Don't you feel human on here?
    Everyones in put is great. And everyone knows where you're coming from.
    A Big Hello From England!
    Sandra :)
  4. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

and welcome. You have found a great place for info and advice. and everyone here is kind and understanding and always ready to offer help and advice and support.

I have been using this site for a couple of months now and have discovered lots of usful advice and info from all the members.

hugs
    brit
  5. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hi,

So glad you joined us!!! I was reading your bio and saw you were in NB. I'm in NS!

You'll def. find a lot of caring and supportive people on this board. I joined in April and I have found it very informative and nice. It's so great to have people who truly understand what it is like to live with these DD.

Welcome!!
    Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

From then on it gets easier and before long, you'll have a long list of posts you have replied to or posted the topic to.

I think you'll enjoy the group. If you have any questions, ask away.

Happy you are here!

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. jenunsa

jenunsa New Member

Hello from Arizona!
    I'm glad you overcame your shyness.
    Congrats on becoming a grandma! (I read your profile)
    Hope things are groovy in Canada!
    If you hug a maple tree for me, I'll hug a cactus for you --wait... maybe that's a bad idea....
    :)
    See ya around the boards!
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i did the same thing so don't feel bad. i only regret that i didn't get on the mesage board sooner.

but youknow better late than never.

welcome again,

jodie
  9. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Nice to meet you, and so glad you posted. That first one is the hardest, when you first start posting.
    I remember mine, five years ago, and I was Warmly welcomed, and have learn a lot while I've been here.
    Made some nice friends who understand, ;o)
    So jump right in the Water is Fine.
    ;o)
    sharonk
  10. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I live in Southern Ireland and have been a member now of this Message Board for about two years. Its the best thing that has happened me to know that others suffer the same.

Looking forward to your future posts.

Mary

11. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Welcome...don't be shy! Glad you dropped by and hope you stay!

Sue
  12. Donya58

Donya58 New Member

I just want to thank all of you for caring. This truly is a wonderful place and the great thing is is that everyone does understand.Donya:))