im new and this is my way of saying hi!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by annodyne, May 7, 2003.

1. annodyne

annodyne New Member

a takeoff from that mc commercial
    500$ Medical expenses

1500$ Time off work and unpaid bills

350$ Perscriptions and miracle cures

A doctor's diagnosis of Fibromyalgia and that he doesnt know how to treat it, so just take this anti-depressant (implying that your a mental case):.....PRICELESS

that is life for everything else go into credit card debt

hehe nice to meet everyone ill pop in from time to time i am a female 26 from the wisconsin area dx with fm for 3 years
  2. KayL

KayL New Member

Welcome to the board!

Karen
  3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Love your sense of humour, stick around, there`s a lot of great people here too. - So much to learn

Love Pat.
  4. 2girls

2girls New Member

Welcome - lots of good info here.

2girls
  5. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Welcome to the board love your nickname hope you will stick around
    big hugs from the uk
    Loopyloo xxx
  6. lynnkat

lynnkat New Member

Thanks for the laugh--don't know about anyone else but I needed a chuckle.

Welcome to the board and greetings from Kansas! I have found some much info here about this nasty disease plus lots of support so hope you stick around and see what's happening.

I was finally diagnosed last Novemeber and am still searching for just the right meds and treatments if there is such a thing. I often come here to read,learn and just to stay sane. Of course, some think I was a little "crazy" before this hit me.

Take care and laugh when ya can. :) lynnkat
  7. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Thank you for that wonderful introduction, we needed that! June
  8. DebP

DebP New Member

Welcome annodyne!!! And what a great way to introduce yourself, that was priceless!!! I hope you like our board, you will find alot of caring people, and all kinds of great info!! Again, welcome and glad to have you.

Love and God Bless,
    DebP
  9. insomniac1

insomniac1 New Member

hi im kind of new too i like the way you put that im also from wisconsin see ya around kris
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Ann, welcome to our world. YOu should fit in quite nicely with your sense of humor.

Shalom, Shirl
  11. Cin

Cin New Member

Welcome and I hope you keep your sense of humor.
    ~~Cindi~~
  12. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Thank you and welcome to the board. I am new also, I've been here just a few weeks. I lived in Milwaukee for 10 years. It's to cold for me there now. I hope you come here often, this is such a wonderful place and has something for everyone.

Takesha
  13. kayebird62

kayebird62 New Member

Hi Annodyne,
    Absolutly loved your intro ! OK so we know you have a sense of humor....tell us some more about you, by filling out your profile.
    I am also very new to the boards. Actually, I am from the loopy board, but have recently started to visit this one too. And I agree with some of the others that we need alot more to laugh about ! So visit us often !! LUV & HUGS ~K~
  14. kalina

kalina New Member

Welcome, annodyne! I've had CFIDS and FMS for 5 years, and I've learned a lot here about these expen$ive illnesses. Hope you'll post often!

Kalina
  15. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Hey welcome to the board---

You are still young :) I will give you the solution that comes with age (which I have alot of--age, not solutions)---have lots of kids, and they can pay your outstanding medical bills when ya croak! That's my plan.

Its great to meet you--hope you will find yourself right at home here! Great Place--and even greater people!

Best wishes,
    LL
  16. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

Hi Annodyne!
    Good to see you and your great sense of humour!
    Hope you like it here as much as we all do...
    hugs
    Mary x
  17. annodyne

annodyne New Member

btw is that smiley grrl playing the guitar(i practice guitar) i couldnt tell, i hope its not a big red finger or something:D(that would be bad) my site is not great and am on webtv:<

Looking forward to attributing to this site and getting to know all of you as well: Hiriskrn (funny nic), kayl (ty), patpalmer (ty), 2girls (ty), loopyloo- you caught that hey?(()) backacha, Lynnkat (howdy&ty), June (ty), debp (ty), insomniac I like the martian grrl, where in wi are you i am in washington county (ty), oky(ty), shirl (ty), cin (ty), taksha yw & i hope to move to arizona soon (ty), kayebird2 ty for info what is the loopy board? Kalina expensive it is! (ty) layinglow oh heck no girrrl;>hehe, goingslowlycrazy ty&(())backatcha

I leave you with more funnies:D
    (i am not pc or racist so laugh its as phunny as my white butt dancing)

if americans throw rice at weddings, then do chinese throw hamburgers? (s.wright)
    if you rike engrish check it out YO!
    www.engrish.com very cute site (kinda like misprints in the paper section that jay leno does)

xo
    annodyne