I'm new and wanted to say hi and thanks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tenn-farm, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Tenn-farm

Tenn-farm New Member

I've been reading this board for several months now and want to thank all of you for wonderful information and the kind and understanding feelings that come across. Having had this disease for nearly ten years, I can understand all the hopes as well as fears and pains that have been written about. It has been my own private little haven to come here and read your thoughts. I don't know how often I will be able to post, but I wanted to finally "join" and let you know that there are many of us out there who have been helped by all of you. Thanks!
  2. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Do contribute your thoughts also. We can all learn and benefit from each other. Come back often!
    Kathryn
  3. blessings

blessings New Member

So happy to read your postings and hope to read many more.
    There is a lot of information here and it is also a nice way to meet wonderful people.Welcome and sorry you have this disease...its comforting, isn't it, to know you are not alone...blessings to you
  4. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

i live in tennessee also!!
    where abouts are ya?? i am about 1 hour from jellico...tiny town i never heard of till i moved here! lol...
    good to have you!

ip3
  5. Tenn-farm

Tenn-farm New Member

Hi, I live in Trade, which is in the Northeast corner. No one has heard of us either, but having grown up in cities, I like being "out of the way". I've been here nearly thirty years, but around here, if you're not fifth generation, you're a "ferener".