I'M NEW ....DEPRESSED TODAY ....JUST WANT TO CRY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by myalgiamania, Aug 31, 2006.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

I'm late with my bills. might get help from the church for my rent. i haven't worked in a year and a half. My husband barely makes enough for us to get by...I have two teenage sons. i'm so tired of begging bill collectors to please be patient. i'm close to getting on disability. but who knows. I found a very good lawfirm on the internet. I'm trying to collect all the paperwork he needs. I picked up my medical records from my doctor and they were all wrong. they are redoing them. I went to my psycologist and couldn't stop crying. I feel ashamed that i cannot work...i have worked hard all of my life. my doctor told me i have severe fibro and "who would hire you" I try to be patient but when will it end. I am willing to accept the pain and go on but, please pray for me before my family becomes homeless.
  2. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Have you been to the worship board?

It is on here. Just click on the message boards and click on the bubble and it takes you there.

There is mega prayer warriors there for you,and us and they are very willing and concern for you and us.

Just a suggestion and not to say people will not pray for you here because they will but

"The bible say if two or more pray together for you there I will be! Pretty powerful!

In christian love,
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Dear Lady...

I am so sorry for all this stress you are enduring along with the pain. I will pray that your disability will soon go through, and also that you will not become homeless.

Please take care of yourself and know that many of us know the problems you are having...and that isn't to diminish your porblems....we are all individuals. We have just had to endure the losses this disease creates.

Hugs to you!
    Sue
  4. detsgirl

detsgirl New Member

We are in such trouble with money. I have a good job but we have been in the hole for so long that we have bills that are over 120 days behind. The phone rings all day! It is so hard to go through it day after day. My husband and I were so happy yesterday to find out that we are now only 1 month behind on Mortgage. Pretty sad that we were happy about that. But last month We were one month away from forcloser and bankruptcy.

Now, things are looking up. God is bigger then your problems!!

Teresa
  5. IowanMom

IowanMom New Member

I almost got on here and posted a similar message.
    I too am so depressed today!

We are not late on paying bills....because we just keep racking up the credit cards. They are about maxed out and we are about to have to file bankruptcy. I feel guilty because my husband works extremly hard and has had the same hard labor job for over 25 years.

We went to a credit counseling place a year ago. They TOLD us to file bankruptcy. We live in a small town though and the humility is almost worst than the depression. We aren't sure what we're going to do.

Hang in there. I will pray for you!!! Please pray for us too!

Thanks to webintrig for telling about the Worship Board. I guess I didn't realize that was there to utilize.

HUGS!

~ Amy ~
  6. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING. I WILL GO TO THE WORSHIP LINE. BELIEVE ME, IF IT WASN'T FOR THE LORD, I DON'T THINK I WOULD HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR. MY OLDER SON IS VERY INVOLVED WITH THE CHURCH (HE'S THERE ALMOST EVERYDAY) HIS STRENGTH ALONG WITH THE REST OF MY FAMILY'S REALLY HELPS. BUT IM NOT THE SAME MOM AS I USED TO BE AND I STILL LOOK THE SAME...IT'S SO HARD FOR THEM TO FULLY UNDERSTAND. I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE THINK I'M LYING SOMETIMES AND IT HURTS. I WILL PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU AND I THANK GOD I FOUND YOU. GOD BLESS....LOVE ME
  7. kaymac

kaymac New Member

...just wanted to let you know I read your post and I can truly imagine everyone here understands. Hang in there, and let others pray for you some sunshine soon.

kaymac