I'm new & didn't realize so many people shared what I have

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Criket, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Criket

Criket New Member

I have CFS and have had for years. It has gotten better at times, but right now I am feeling very bad and depressed. I feel like there's not a way out. It is Saturday and I really want to go to Sunday School & Church tomorrow, but I don't have the strength & energy to do what I have to do tonight to get ready for tomorrow. Simple things like washing my hair, bath, getting clothes ready. I have a part time job and right now there are 2 other tellers off. So that means more work time for me. This really gets me down physically. I feel bad because I don't feel like doing the things with my kids that I want to do. Sometimes I just don't have the energy to talk. I saw on the internet and thought about ordering myself NADH (Enada). Has anyone else ever tried this. Softball & baseball season is coming up & will be a really busy time. I do not miss my kids' games. Thanks for the support that I read from all of you.
  2. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Wow! Sounds like you are doing a lot inspite of it all. Yeh, it is so frusterating not having the energy to do normal everyday things. Our kids are grown up and married now so it is just me, my hubby and our dog. Somedays I can barely keep up with just them. I haven't used NADH but I have heard good things about it and some people here are sure to tell you about their experiences with it. I just wanted to tell you that I understand how you feel and hope things get better for you. Our sons were in soccer when they were kids and I was taxi mom for their practices and games, etc. I have wonderful memories of that time so I know how you want to be their for them. Please take care and get rest when you can. This CFS doesn't like us to push it around much without it kicking us in the rear. No body wins if you end up flat on your back with fatigue. Just pace yourself and do what you can. No guilt. You are doing the best you can. If you can't make it to church you can always put on some christian music, read your Bible and pray at home. God is everywhere and hears you & knows your situation. Be at peace. CLD
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Criket, welcome to our world. You will find a lot of support here. Sorry you are feeling so badly right now, and hopefully you are better soon.

I don't have CFS, I have Fibro. But I often get the fatigue. I also have not been to church in a longtime because of the same reasons you have given.

I wake most mornings with that awful fatigue, can't get out of bed or function for quite sometime. Even getting things ready the night before does not always help. Never know what I am going to feel like when I do wake up.

I don't take NADH, but a lot of our members do, they will be glad to share with you their experience. Also you can go to the 'Store' link at the top of this page and read about that product.

Glad you found our board, and do hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]