I'm New Here too

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JeannieS, Oct 2, 2002.

1. JeannieS

JeannieS New Member

Hi!! I found this message board a few days ago and have been amazed at the number of people who have the More "unusual" symptoms I do.I enjoyed relatively good health until almost 4 years ago. Since then it's been a struggle. I also have TMJ,& stomach troubles.Looking forward to learning what I can.You all seem like a great group of people!!
  2. JeannieS

JeannieS New Member

Hi!! I found this message board a few days ago and have been amazed at the number of people who have the More "unusual" symptoms I do.I enjoyed relatively good health until almost 4 years ago. Since then it's been a struggle. I also have TMJ,& stomach troubles.Looking forward to learning what I can.You all seem like a great group of people!!
  3. cookiebaby

cookiebaby New Member

Hi Jeannie

Welcome! I'd say this is a good place to learn. So many people with so many different experiences. I know every time I come here and just read messages I always learn something new or think about something in a different way because I've seen it through someone's else's eyes. I know that I feel lucky because I have a husband and quite a few co-workers and friends who are very supportive and who want to learn as much as they can about FM and CFS - I actually work with another woman who also has FM. But I still feel very alone in this diagnosis and this struggle at times -- it's so great to know that this message board and its members are here. Take care,

Cookiebaby
  4. kitkat623

kitkat623 New Member

You've come to the right place. Lots of friendly folks with in-depth knowledge of our painful disorder. So a warm welcome to you and happy posting. Kathy
  5. cpalance

cpalance New Member

Just wanted to welcome you. This place is the place to learn. You can also vent if you need to. Everyone here is here to help each other.

Lots of Hugs

Cindy
  6. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Hi! Jeannie...I am a newbie here, as well---it's a great place for information, and support--hop on board :)
    Karen

[ advertisement ]