i'm new here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by natesmommie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. natesmommie

natesmommie New Member

My names Bernadette, i have cfs,and fibromyalgia,i have a
    special need son,and 13 yr old niece that lives with me
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I'm glad you're here. I hope you post more messages, search for information in the subject heading and in other peoples' posts, and make new friends. This is a great message board.

Kholmes
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i love your name, i wonder if you were named after bernadette peters? hot redheaded woman...

welcome here..

jodie

p.s. i got named after a clothing designer in the 60's my mom saw it on her sweater
  4. kat2002

kat2002 New Member

Welcome to the board!

Kat
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Welcome. I too have a special needs son. Several people here have SN kids.

Have you filled in your bio?

Talk to you again.

Love Anne Cromwell
  6. puffy1

puffy1 New Member

Welcome you deserve a hand. My dayghter was atending a specila needs scholl for a while she just could not cope wiht the junior high thing.
    I don;t know where she would be now with there help I she is happily married now. but I really think there might me some arrested development there.

I am new again to the board. I had been away for a year. you well like the people here they are really cool.

Teri
  7. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Welcome to our home, I am soooo glad you found us.

Ann
  8. puffy1

puffy1 New Member

this is the I meant to choose I have not used the icons much so please forgive me.

Teri
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Bernadette
    Glad you Found the board!! It will help you! Especially since you have a special needs son!

How do you do it with this Dx.? wow maybe we can learn from you also!!...................................................Hugs!....................Sydney...............................p.s. My Doctors first Name is Bernadette!!......................Kool ,huh!!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2006]
  10. caperkat

caperkat New Member

...to the board! I've been here on & off for about 3 years, but still feel kind of new. I'm in here a lot more often now, because I have been having more symptoms. You'll find this a warm & welcome place to come for ideas and for comaraderie.

kat