I'm new here

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Marjidoll, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Marjidoll

Marjidoll New Member

But I am so impressed with this site! My name is Margie and I am touched by how everyone cares for each other here.

Briefly, I had a hysterectomy and bladder repair 7 years ago. Went into the surgery perfectly healthy and have gone down hill ever since. I now have fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel, lots of foot pain, and the list goes on. I am no longer able to work, as I am sure is the case with many of you here.

The bladder repair nearly did me in and I had a cathetar and infection for 6 full weeks following the surgery.

Now, the bladder has dropped again and I am trying to help with special exercises that my doctor sent me to learn.

The surgery seldom lasts and I think with my health being what it is now, I would really be a lot sicker this time.I cannot tolerate hardly any medications now either.

Please say a little prayer that God will work a healing, for me, I am willing to work hard to avoid that awful operation again.

Thanks everyone.

Margie
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so glad you joined us. I had a hysterectomy also and some bladder repair 3 years ago. I had Fm at least 12 years before that. But the Fm did seem to get more severe after the surgery. It is a very tough surgery and I wouldn`t want to go through any part of it again either.

Praying for you as you requested. I hope things will improve so you don`t have to have more surgery.

Blessings,
    Sandyz
  3. JuteJute

JuteJute New Member

Margie,
    Welcome to this board, there are alot of very caring and understanding people here.
    I know what you are going through, I had a hysterectomy in 1999 and when I awoke from that surgery I was having servere pains in my back and it resulted in me having Fibromyalgia.
    I will be praying for your health and I hope that you don't have to have any more surgeries.

Love and Prayers,
    Judy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So wonderful to have you join us. Will pray for all your needs right now.

Also that the Lord will send you healing for that bladder so you can forego that operation.

Many blessings going out for you.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I pray for youthat God will heal you and bring you peace, and comfort in this time with your health issues, I too have FMS and know what a challenge it can be to get by day to day!I'm praying for you Margie
    Hugs
    Doxygirl
  6. sare12

sare12 New Member

Just said a prayer for you,I really pray for your healing and peace and that God will help you to deal each day with your fibromyalgia. so glad that you have joined this wonderful site...Love in Christ,
    Sare xxxx
  7. Marjidoll

Marjidoll New Member

For the warm welcome and your lovely prayers, it touches my heart!

I think I would much rather live with the symptoms and discomfort that I have now rather than go through that nightmare surgery again with an even lower sucess rate for repeat surgery.

I do believe that God has his hand on this and will see me through. It's so nice to have others who care to help us along though, isn't it?

This is such a wonderful group, I've learned so much here from the fibro message boards too. Thanks again.

Margie
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord,please hear my prayer for Margie. Let her know that you are always walking by her side holding hand and guiding her. Please heal Margie, take away her pain and give her some peace and comfort, with strength also. Lift her up high and be by her side.

Amen, Danny