I'm new here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jesuslover, Oct 2, 2002.

1. jesuslover

jesuslover New Member

Hi, Everyone!!! I'm new here. My name is Nancy S. and I have had FM for most of my life as I look back over the years. I am an author for the Christian market. I wrote a book called "Patches of Sunshine: A Daily Devotional for Fibromyalgia Patients", and I'm trying to break into the Christian magazine market as well. As you can tell, I am a Christian, and don't know how I'd make it without God in my life. I hope to post here often. Looks like a great bunch.

Visit my website www.nancys.tk and sign my guestbook.

Writer478 aka Jesuslover aka NancyS.
  2. jesuslover

jesuslover New Member

Hi, Everyone!!! I'm new here. My name is Nancy S. and I have had FM for most of my life as I look back over the years. I am an author for the Christian market. I wrote a book called "Patches of Sunshine: A Daily Devotional for Fibromyalgia Patients", and I'm trying to break into the Christian magazine market as well. As you can tell, I am a Christian, and don't know how I'd make it without God in my life. I hope to post here often. Looks like a great bunch.

Visit my website www.nancys.tk and sign my guestbook.

Writer478 aka Jesuslover aka NancyS.
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

its so grate that you wrote a book ill look for it welcome to the board i like you would not make it without god also check out our prayer board,ill check out your web site soon,please put it in your profilethat way we wouldnt forget it,
    im sure youll love it here i sure do
    kara
  4. jesuslover

jesuslover New Member

How do I fill out a profile? I'd like to put that in the box where my name is so that everyone can benefit.

Writer478 aka Jesuslover aka Nancy S
  5. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

just click on the upper right under your name where it says view/edit profile. You can put your e-mail address there, if you want.

Unfortunately, we are asked not to post websites or e-mail addys because in the past people would post sites that were selling things. It was too hard for the moderators to check out every website, so that's why you may find yours deleted. As far as e-mail addys, some people have had very unfortunate experiences w/ people sending them all sorts of selling offers, so most of us don't bother putting our e-mail addresses on.

There's a ton of info here & lots of support from the members themselves. So welcome, and take care. Michele
  6. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I'm glad you found this site. The people here are very caring and supportive. There is a wealth of information here, so many share their experiences and are willing to help others. Actually a lot of people on this board do a lot of research which I find very helpful.

I'll have to check out your web sites in a little bit. I like to read inspiring books. Arlene

[ advertisement ]