I'm New/Thank you everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by toughone, Jul 31, 2006.

1. toughone

toughone New Member

I'm 2 days 'new' to the boards and already have received some valuable info from all of you. I was diagnosed with FM 9 years ago but have had symptoms since I was 4. Over the years, I have developed many of the sidekicks that go along with FM, and my pain never goes below a 7. Lately, I get scared when something new crops up, and I don't know anyone with FM. I found this website and discovered this is the place to be! You are all so kind and helpful and you don't even charge a fee for your sound advice!
    So, thank you all for your help--I now have one less thing to stress about...

toughone
    [This Message was Edited on 08/01/2006]
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Welcome! I hope you get some helpful information here and some good people to talk to...I know I have. When you get a chance, could you fill out your bio? It's helpful for us to know a little bit more about you. I'll be hoping your pain goes way below a 7! Terri
  3. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

To find so many people with the same things as you and you realize your not out of your mind.
    I know the feeling and was also SO happy to find this board.
    Welcome and I hope to talk to you again.
    Your fibro sis,
    Mary
  4. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

to the board. I'm so glad you're here. I've had Fibro for 25 years and CFS for 7 1/2 years. I've always been a researcher, but I learned things here that I hadn't found on my own. This is a wonderful place for help and understanding.

Barb
  5. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I've had FM for 11 years. I denied it most of the time and tried to live a normal life. Guess what...it didin't work out so well.

So I am glad you found us. I know you will gain a lot of insight and make friends here.

I can't go a day without my Fibro Family!

Hugs,
    "E"
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to the board. Lots of nice people here. There are also some silly people who like to make goofy jokes. Just ignore them.

What do you mean we "don't even charage a fee."?

Didn't anyone tell you?
  7. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm one of the silly ones.
    yup.
    You can ignore me,
    or join in on the fun~
    sometimes I feel thats all I have left is my humor.
    (I'm kinda nice too :)

anyways,...
    I'm glad your here.
    Hugs
    Tandy
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Toughone:

Judging by your nick I would say that if you stop here, no matter how long or short, will make you feel somewhat better mentally.

You are definitely a member.

nyrofan
  9. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

Hi...glad your're here...I have only been on the board for a little over a month now. I love it!!! If I come up with something new this is the first place I come..I have learned so much here that no dr. ever told me. That should be scarey to me but for some reason it seems par for the course.

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do..

Tami

[ advertisement ]