I'm New To The Board - You People Are Great

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sandy114, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Sandy114

Sandy114 New Member

I am new to the Board (about 2 weeks now) The support is overwhelming. I never knew until recently that such a thing existed. I have posted a couple problems that I am experiencing and the response has been great. I find myself sitting down at the computer every night reading all the Posts for the day and replying to the ones that I think my input may help. You are all great and I am so glad that I found you.

Sandy114
  2. Lexied

Lexied New Member

I feel exactly the same way!! This site has been such a blessing to me and I've only been a part of it for a few weeks. Just reading other peoples stories and experiences with FM or even just personal ones has made me feel so "connected" with friends that really understand what I'm going through. It is amazing how everyone helps one another here ... I haven't found another site or support system anywhere!! Welcome my new friend Sandy!! You will be in my prayers!

Love - Lex
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Sandy, welcome to the board. Do you have FM/CFS? you didn't say..........

Glad you are enjoying the board, and have been reading too.

Again, welcome.............

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Sandy114

Sandy114 New Member

Hi Shirl: In answer to your question if I have FM/CFS, I don't know. I am a type 11 diabetic taking oral meds. I take 4 Glucotrol XL 5MG per day and 4 Metformin HCL 500MG per day. I was doing fine until my Dr. put me on Lipitor 10MG 1 tablet daily. Since I have been on the Lipitor I am exhusted all the time. I find it very hard to do the things that I did prior to taking Lipitor. I have an upcoming Dr. Appt. with complete blood work prior to the Appt. I will let you know how I make out.

Sandy114
  5. Reg1

Reg1 New Member

Welcome Sandy 114, you are absolutely right. Anything you want and need to know, you can possibly find it here. The people are smart informative, and we try to do our homework. We need each other, because we understand us., whereas no one else does. Keep coming back. ((((((((((Gentle Hugs))))))))))) Regina
  6. Sandy114

Sandy114 New Member

Thank you so much for your reply. The two short weeks that I have been on the board, I feel that I have met a wonderful, understanding and helpful group of people. People who really care.

Thanks again,
    Sandy114
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad you like our board and glad you found us.

Love, Mikie