I'm new to the message board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by abgranny, Nov 13, 2005.

1. abgranny

abgranny New Member

I found this site doing research on the different causes of my symptoms. I have enjoyed reading all the post. I find there's a lot of good info and some i have already tried. I very seldom talk about how I feel to other people because they don't understand all the different symptoms. I push myself everyday to try and be productive and I try to keep a good attitude. The majority of people don't realize even though you are laughing you can still be hurting so bad. I hope I live long enough to see a reason and a cure for these symptoms.
  2. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

Glad to have you.

I feel like you do. I don't mention my aches and pains to anyone much either. When you can still work, everyone assumes you're just fine. But, you will find support here, and we can talk about it all we want!!

Kinsie
  3. poodlemommy

poodlemommy New Member

hi Starcat. Just wanted to say hello and welcome. this is a great board. good people. Its a tough illness as people think you look so good yet inside your in agony. This is a great place to vent and find some really good help.
    hugs, poodlemum
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Welcome to the board, I hope you will get inspiration from others on here so that you may get relief from some of your symptoms and definitey be around long enough for a cure.

kgangel
  5. omafor4

omafor4 New Member

I just found this the other day trying to find out what is going on with me. feel really lost, and need feed back. This sort of helps but I guess I just want someone to say yes that is the way we all feel and the pain is correct for fm. kind of still tring to make ths disorder not be real for me.
  6. mom-mom

mom-mom New Member

I have been reading the boards for a couple of years -- now have just started getting in the mix of things. I don't feel very secure in voicing my opinion----although I always seem to have one.