i'm new to this board =)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by guessheiress, Sep 9, 2006.

1. guessheiress

guessheiress New Member

Hey ya'll! My name is Christin, I'm 19 years old and I've had CFS since I was about 16/17 years old. It's been a struggle to deal with that's for sure...there's definitely ups and down seems like more so down times then up.

The good thing though is that I found something to get myself into to kind of somewhat take my mind off of CFS as much as possible, I sell mark makeup, I'm a mark representative and I love it so far.

If you want to check it out then here are some links
    [web site addresses removed as per rules]

=)
  2. ll1816

ll1816 Member

Hello guess and welcome to the greatest support board you'll ever find.

I'm glad that you've found something that helps take your mind of your CFS and that you enjoy.

You'll find great support, knowledge and friendship here.

Welcome again!

Take care and gentle hugs,
    Liz
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Welcome to a wonderful support group. Someone is always here 24/7.

Kriket
  4. toughone

toughone New Member

Glad you're here. You won't find nicer and more helpful people anywhere. Really a caring bunch!

My daughter is 19 also, and has CFS. She goes to college and works, so she wears herself out constantly.

Take care and remember to rest...

Bonny
  5. homesheba

homesheba New Member

i also am new and already loveit here!!!!
    im glad to meet you!!:)
  6. kat2002

kat2002 New Member

Welcome to the board!

Kat
  7. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

good to see you here and as everyone has said you will get all the love you can handle here and the support is great latest up dates and help welcome God bless you
    [This Message was Edited on 09/10/2006]
  8. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

Hi Christin. Welcome to our cozy family here, although, I'm sorry we are meeting you under these conditions. It's difficult for anyone struggling with this disease, but when you are so young it makes it even harder. I'm 24 and fell ill after having mono when I was 15. I have CFS/ME also, and it's a constant roller coaster ride. Some days are better than others. But, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. I do tend to overdo it quite a bit, but I definitely try to carry on my life like this disease isn't there. And that's when I get into trouble.

It's great that you have something that you enjoy to help take your mind off of your disease. I'm a nursing student, married and have a 5-year old son. So, between school, my husband, and my son, it helps to keep me sane.

Gentle healing hugs,
    Kim
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Welcome to the board. I am new here also and there are many caring and thoughtful people here. I know you will find the same.

Nancy

10. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I am 25 years old. Ive had FMS, CFS, MPS and RLS since I was 18. I didnt get a diagnoisis until I was 20.

There are a good amount of younger members here....very wise ones too. You will love it here.

Take Care,
    Stephanie