Im new

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tiny12, Aug 27, 2002.

1. tiny12

tiny12 Guest

Hi I am searching for anyone in scotland with fibromyalgia. Or are there any groups
  2. tiny12

tiny12 Guest

Hi I am searching for anyone in scotland with fibromyalgia. Or are there any groups
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Tiny, we have quite a few members from the UK/Scotland on the board.

I am sure they will be along to welcome you, and hopefully can help with a support group in your country for Fibromyalgia.

Glad you found our board, and will be looking forward to knowing you better too.

Shalom, Shirl

4. tiny12

tiny12 Guest

Thank you so much I have been looking for people from scotland since I was diagnosed nearly a year ago
  5. Tennessee

Tennessee New Member

i'm not in scotland but i do live in the uk.my husband is english and i moved here in march to be with him.i'm not all that far away(i don't think anyways,still learning wheres where!=)
  6. thereseuk

thereseuk New Member

Hi
    tiny I replied to your post to me sorry I coildnt be more helpful.
    It seems a lot of us from the uk arent here today but do keep coming back. ANdrea who posts under 'knackered' is from scotland but I havent seen her around for a while. But is is the holiday time so dont give up. In the meantime take the time to learn as much as you can because that way life becomes more bearable.
    Tennesse. Is it a culture shock moving here. What about the weather???? It seams that us brits always talk about the weather.
    nice to meet you
    love therese
  7. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Just wanted to say welcome from Maryland. There's lots of caring people here and lots of info to be had.

Always wanted to go to Scotland, heard it's quite beautiful. Best wishes. Michele
  8. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the group. You will find lots of supportive and understanding people here.
    Just want to say I work with a lady from Scotland. I am from Nebraska and to work with someone from another country is interesting. I love to hear her talk.

(((Hugs)))
    Arlene