I'm new !

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by patchwork, Feb 23, 2003.

1. patchwork

patchwork New Member

Hi There everyone ! I've been contributing to the notice boards for a couple of weeks and thought it was about time I introduced myself! My name is Janice , I'm English but I live in Switzerland. I've had C.F.S for 24 years!! I have improved over the years but still have zero energy and get sick all the time - if it's around, I catch it!!
    I'm so glad I foumd this site, keep up the good work guys! Hugs, Janicexxxxxxxxx
  2. missymiss

missymiss New Member

Hiya, welcome aboard!! You will be warmly welcomed in here, I was and it is a very friendly place with lots of different aspects of conversation! Take care
    *missymiss*
  3. Lendi

Lendi New Member

Just wanted to say "Hi" and welcome to the board. It's a great place with lots of incredibly knowledgeable people. You will find a lot of compassion, knowledge and companionship here. Lendi
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi Janice!

Welcome to this message board. What a beautiful part of the world you live in! I have been to Austria but never to Switzerland. I live in southern Michigan near the Ohio border.

You have certainly suffered for a good many years. I have endometriosis and fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed with the endo two and a half years ago and the fibro last summer, but I think I have had both most of my life. I am 44 now. I am sure you will find this board to be a comforting and supportive place as I have.

Ellen
  5. dolphinmk

dolphinmk New Member

Hi Janice,

Welcome to the board. I live in South Carolina and was diagnosed with CFS in december.

This is a warm friendly place and as you, I am also thankful to have found this site. It is noce to communicate with others that understand us.

best wishes
    dolphin