im not crazy lolz

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NiKki9, Jun 10, 2003.

1. NiKki9

NiKki9 New Member

ok i finally know whats wrong with me lol im not crazy, i definetly have fibromylagia,but they still didnt get my lupus or thyroid or whatever results back, so i was just wondering does anyone on these boards JUST Have fibro and no other problems because i always read that someone with fibro they always say they have something else, so im wondering if people who have fibro are most likely to have something else wrong with them?? sorry if i confused anyone lol thanks bye
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Nikki welcome to our world. I have FM for over 20 years, and do not have thyroid, lupus, or CFS.

It seems like some people have other illnesses besides FM or CFS. But its not always the case.

They simply give you all the tests to rule out other illnesses as there is no definate test for FM.

What I do have is IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), and I did have a serious sinus problem, but I have that under control now.

You are not confusing anyone. Its confusing to just have FM! It has so many symptoms that mimic other illnesses.

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier, but its been a hectic day around here and the board is moving faster than usual.

Glad to have you join us, and I do know you will learn alot here and will be sharing your input for us too.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

"Just" FM here, don't have any other "serious" diseases.

Have foot problems and odor sensitivities.

Believe me, FM is enough! I can't imagine having any other major illness, I think I'd crawl into the closet in a ball and never come out again. I feel so much for many others on here with multiple "majors".

[ advertisement ]