i'm not going take my r.e. class

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Aug 8, 2005.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

HE THERE,

WELL I'VE BEEN BUSY TODAY HAD PYSCOLOGY APPT. HE SIAD WHAT DOES GOING TO A CLASS FOR 3 HOURS 8 DAYS GOT TO DO WITH GETTING APPROVED FOR SSDI THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN GOING TO WORK. HE SIAD CALL MY ATTORNEY I LAST USED FOR MY CLOSED CASE SSDI, I CAN'T DO THE EXPEDITE ONE, CAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO THE TICKET WORK OR WORK TRIAL THING.

I CALLED ATTORENY'S OFFICE L/M. CALLED A DIFFERENT ONE SPOKE TO A MAN, HE SAID IT COULD WORK FOR ME IN MY CASE IF I TRIED IT AND CAN'T FINISH IT AND MISS CLASSES AND/OR AM DOWN IN BED. HE SAID LOOK HOW YOU ARE NOW AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TO THE CLASS YET. HE SAID MAYBE I COULD COMPLETE IT AND IT WORKS FOR ME AND I CAN JUST MOVE ON. BUT I STILL HAVE PROBLEMS.

SO I CALLED THE R.E.CLASS PLACE, TALKED TO A WOMEN THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SSDI BEFORE AND SAID WITH ALL THE WALKING AND SITTING THT MAY NOT BE A GOOD IDEA FOR ME. BUT SHE SAID I COULD ONLY MAKE THAT DECISION AND SHE SAID GOING TO THE CLASS COULD DIFFENTLY COMPROMISE MY CASE. WE TALKED AT MORE LENGHT BUT DIDN'T WANT TO BORE YOU GUYS. NOW MY NECK AND HEAD ARE KILLING ME, BACK ETC. I GUESS I CAN'T TAKE THE STRESS VERY WELL AND IT WASN'T THAT MUCH STRESS I GUESS. WELL GOING TO TAKE MY MEDS NOW. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE THAT RESPONDED TO MY POST.