I'm off to Wisconsin for my Mom's funeral

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TwinMa, Jul 24, 2006.

1. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

We leave bright and early tomorrow morning for Wisconsin. I'm doing pretty well with everything. I think it will all hit me when I get there. Unfortunately, I'm still dealing with a darn sore throat and now have allergy eyes--they are all red and goopy.

The funeral is Friday. Lots of people are coming from all over for it. It should be a good gathering.

On a lighter note, I plan to go to my ex-husband's wedding reception while I am in Wisconsin. He sent me an invitation, so I'm going! It will be fun to see his brothers and sister again. I haven't met his wife-to-be yet. Hope she has a good sense of humor!

I really wanted to thank all of you who gave me such kind words and condolences when I posted about my Mom dying. You are all so supportive. I truly appreciate it!

Also, for those of you who know about me going to Lake Tahoe for my birthday--that is still on. I get back from Wisconsin and leave three days later for Lake Tahoe. I almost cancelled, but decided it is really something I am going to need.

See you all when I get back!

Katy