I'm on a roller coaster and can't get off

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Jul 28, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

I just keep going back and forth on this whole FFC thing. I'm going to call to make an appointment with my regular doctor on monday. If he's not willing to run whatever tests need to be run to find out where my fever and other symptoms are coming from, then I'll go back to the ID doc and request the same thing. If he's not willing to do it either, I'm going to find a NEW infectious disease doc. If I still have no luck after that, then I'll go to FFC.

I'm absolutely positively TIRED of feeling so sick. My throat has been sore for WEEKS. It started out that it only hurt when I swallowed food. Now, it hurts when I swallow..PERIOD! That and the fever and the constant fatigue and feeling like I'm on my death bed every day..I'm AT MY WITS END!

Okay, I'm done venting. Please, can I get off this roller coaster now?

Gentle hugs,
    Kim
  2. TAM

TAM New Member

Hi Kim,

I'm so very sorry your having such a hard time. I hope you'll be able to get off the roller coaster soon, i know its not fun at all.

Good luck at your doctors appiontment and i hope there will be a doctor out there that can help you very soon. My thoughts are with you sweetie. Take care, Tammy.
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Kim:

I am so sorry you have that throat problem. That must be the most annoying thing that every time you swallow you feel pain.

Yes, why not pursue the doctors? I think it is a good idea. It is probably the best way to get good healthcare.

I went through h*ll finding mine.

Vent away: it can only help you til the roller coaster slows down and you can step the h*ll out.

((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))

nyrofan