I'm on my way to Submit questions for Dr. Lapp. He's speaking here tonight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by selma, Feb 12, 2003.

1. selma

selma New Member

If you have questions please just post them. I don't guarantee any answers. I will ask him to comment on them.
    Please post only your questions.
    Wish us all good luck.
    Love, Selma
    [This Message was Edited on 02/12/2003]
  2. rdthewave

rdthewave New Member

I always here how people with CFS have low cortisol levels but I've always had high cortisol levels. What can help to bring cortisol levels down?
  3. selma

selma New Member

************BOOSTING*****************
  4. onesmileymyley

onesmileymyley New Member

I am wondering if you know why so many of us suffer from the lower rib and side pain and why so many of us have all the little lumps all over our bodies?
  5. lumediluna

lumediluna New Member

I would like to know if you think there is a huge connection with candida and having FM? Thanks for your time....

lume
  6. schnoodle

schnoodle New Member

I would like to know why I keep having a very high ANA. I had a toxic mold exposure and now have fibro. I do not have Lupus. But ANA keeps going up, many patterns. Negative on other tests that would cause positive ANA. Thanks
  7. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

Ask him the contagious question. Is it or isn't it? The increasing number of people with CFS would indicate it is. Assuming it is, can you really expect to get well if this is contagious and others around you are a carrier. One puzzler is the lack of building up an immunity to this illness. What about reinfecton?
  8. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

he has a magic wand, and if so can I borrow it???? LOL
  9. aby

aby Guest

Can a larger-than-normal space in the middle of the brain, (that area which is filled with cerebral-spinal fluid), be indicative of CFS or some other related disease?
  10. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I would like to know too if its contagios because I worry about that with my family? Also, wander if he things it is progressive or just gets worse as we get older cause mine sure has.
  11. selma

selma New Member

I'm sorry if you didn't get a chance to post.
    Hope you all have a peaceful night.
    I'm hoping that Dr. Lapp will give us new info.
    Love and Huggs, Selma