im only 15! and i have just have so many questions!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by amy987, Apr 22, 2003.

1. amy987

amy987 New Member

my name is amy and i was diagnosed with FMS when i was 14... ONLY 14! and now i might be diagnosed with osteoparosis,i also have this uterous problem,depression AND MYOFACIA! this is so horrible, but is there neone else here who has ne of those problems along with FMS!?
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Amy, welcome to the board. We do have many teenagers here for you to converse with, I am sure you will make some good friends and learn a lot about your illness too.

Again, welcome.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. pearls

pearls New Member

I think Lifedancer did a fine job of telling you about this board and talking about your problems. By the way, we have a number of people on this board, who, like Lifedancer, have had fibromyalgia since they were young like you.

Lifedancer mentioned that you can almost get too much information from this board. She is right! Start out by working on the things she mentioned and that will give you a good beginning. I am a teacher, and can tell you that you can't learn everything at once, anyway. If you have a good beginning, you can build on that foundation later.

Again, welcome to the board, and good luck to you as you deal with your health problems and go about the business of growing into a young woman with a wonderful future in spite of the difficulties you are facing now.

Soft hugs,
    -Pearl
  4. cristine04

cristine04 New Member

Hey Amy,

I'm only 22 and I know what it's like to be on the younger side facing these issues. I know you will learn so much from the people on this board--they are your best source for advice. See you on the boards!

cristine
  5. malysa

malysa New Member

your not alone!
  6. Dayle

Dayle New Member

I hope all the advise that you have received has helped. I think most FMS patients started having problems when they were young too. Don't be too alarmed most of us have had full lives & are now getting older. And yes it is harder as you get older, the longer you have had this DD. You are fortunate to be living in a time when this DD is now being treated. Who knows perhaps there will be a cure in a few short years.
    God Bless,
    Love,,Day

[ advertisement ]