I'm outa here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nah.stacey, Jan 18, 2010.

1. nah.stacey

nah.stacey Member

Has anyone ever just been DELETED from this place???????????

About everything I have replied to or post in the last month has been DELETED from this board.
    Perhaps my criteria are all wrong for here and the powers that be here didn't like what I had to say.

Good Luck I wish you well in the future,
  2. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

I've noticed that there have been a lot of tech problems here in the past few days. It seems posts are landing on other boards and some are missing completely.

Before you abandon the board in frustration you might ask tech support for an explanation. Whatever problems you've experienced may simply be a glitch of some kind.

Wishing you health,

3. Straightarrow

Straightarrow New Member

I'm not sure how often you post but in your bio there are more than a dozen posts from you in the month of January. Recently prohealth added pages to the threads. Look at the bottom of the thread to see if it has pages and you might find that nothing has been deleted. I hardly post but do read and found it frustrating the other day until I noticed there are now individual pages.

Hope this helps.

4. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I can hardly believe you would have been deleted for any reason. You are such a valuable asset to this group and to this board. Check it out. I'll bet you'll find a reasonable explanation.

5. slammed

slammed Member

hi stacey,

i have read your posts right along, and always found them eloquent, spirited, and inspirational. there hasn't been one bit of anything inappropriate, not a hint.

i just came from reading your reply to the person whose husband couldn't understand the anguish, and you related so well your own experience about that. so that's one big helpful post from you that still is here.

i think that if some posts from you are gone, that it has to be a mistake. there is no doubt about how much people here care about you and your words of wisdom are always just that: wise from experience.

please check with the tech staff before you sign off. there has to be a mistake somewhere. it can be resolved. we need you.

with love
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

Have you tried contacting ProHealth?
  7. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

just wanted to tell you that I would really hate to see you leave the boards.....I know there have been a lot of technical issues on here lately, but I am sure they will get ironed out....please don't leave
  8. nah.stacey

nah.stacey Member

There is its called "OPERATOR ERROR" my bad. I missed the memo about there being "pages" added to the bottom of a thread if it gets too long.

Not sure I really like that, was it that necessary for storage purposes or just trying to be efficient? I don't think it is efficient, mostly I find it annoying. A thread is a thread is a thread and should stay on one scrolling page. However, if it is for storage purposes and function ability of the website I apologize and accept.

I appreciate your patience with my rant, it just scared me that I was losing yet one more thing.

Thank you all for caring whether I stay or whether I go. You are the last friends I have left.

9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Yesterday I tried 4 times to post on the chit chat board. Just wouldn't work.
    But Jean used her detective skills and found the missing posts on the
    Health Board.

But you can't see them if you go to the health board. You have to put in
    the URL. All very confusing.

I know what you mean about losing yet another thing. The board is the only
    social life I have any more.

10. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

A glitch in the processing of new board standards; not aimed at us,
    just at the format!

Therefore, you are hereby commanded to stay...with love and
    support from us all for your value to all who come here.

Yes, yes!

Love n hugs,