I'm Outta Here :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just to let y'all know that I won't be around til next Wed. as I'm leaving for a visit to CO. I hope everyone has good days and remains pain free.

Love, Mikie
  2. Owlbird

Owlbird New Member

Bye and enjoy your trip!!

Take care! Owlbird
  3. little

little Member

Have a great trip. Enjoy yourself. I saw on the weather station this morning that the Colorado Mountains had snow last night. I lived in Denver for a short time in 1974. What beautiful scenery. Again, have a fun time. Gail
  4. dsames

dsames New Member

Have a great trip and enjoy some much deserved time off.
    We will be thinking of you.
    Love Shirley
  5. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

hOPEFULLY YOU CAN MAYBE CHECK OUT dR bETHANY wALLACE WUT YOUR DAUGHTER (THE REASON I ALWAYS ADD HER FIRST NAME, IS WE ALSO HAVE A STEPHANIE WALLACE, DON'T WANT ANY ONE MIXED UP) iT WON'T HURT TO CHECK HER OUT,

GOD SPEED ON YOUR TRIP, ENJOY YOUR SELF

KELLEY.
  6. mamashome

mamashome New Member

I lived out there twice. Beautiful country! Enjoy. mama
  7. HuggyMummy

HuggyMummy New Member

and a good rest, if possible.

Look forward to seeing you again, and hearing how it went

Luv and hugs
    Ruth
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks, everyone, for you good wishes.

I want the evening crowd to see this so no one tries to post to me and thinks I'm ignoring him or her.

Love, Mikie
  9. lovabuga

lovabuga New Member

MIKIE,
    I HOPE YOU HAVE A RELAXING TRIP.HAVE A GOOD TIME AND WE'LL SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK.HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE PAINFREE.

LOVABUGA
  10. NutsInAlabama

NutsInAlabama New Member

But I do hope you have a wonderful time and please fill us in when you return
    Here's to a safe and pain free trip My son tells me Colorado is a very beautiful state

xoxo tc
    Deb
  11. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

Hope you have a great time, and your place doe`s not float away while gone.. Come on rain we needed more, YIKES
    [This Message was Edited on 09/04/2003]
  12. selma

selma New Member

Now no down hill skii-ing. Take lots of pictures.
    Enjoy! Can't remain what we're not. But!!
    You take good care of yourself!!!!
    You know how very important you are to us. Huggs, Selma
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, I am seeing my daughter, SIL, and new granddog. I'm also seeing a cousin in hospice for the last time. I'm visiting other cousins too. I'm also spending an afternoon with my daughter in my hometown, Boulder, where my kids also grew up before we moved to Denver when they were teenagers. I'm taking B&W photos of my old haunts for my scrapbook. That should be fun. Lots to do in basically three days.

I'll post as soon as I can when I get back. You guys are great and I again than you all for your good wishes.

Love, Mikie