I'M PREGNANT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brandysu, May 20, 2006.

1. brandysu

brandysu New Member

To Everyone Who Has Ready My Earlier Posts,

As you can remember, I have posted before that my husband and I were going to try and get pregnant. Well, 6 weeks later, I now have a estimated due date of January 11, 2007!!! Seems like so far away doesn't? Gosh, I have along way to go!! But I just wanted to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers you have given me, and I send you my best wish's and warm thoughts to all of you!!! I will update you every now and then to let you know how everything is going!!

Your Freind With a Bun in the Oven,
    brandysu
  2. brandysu

brandysu New Member

3. ronter7

ronter7 New Member

congratulations to you both! how exciting! best wishes to you on this wonderful journey! ronda
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I had not read your previous posts but would still like to congratulate you and your hubby!

Now that's good news,

BlueSky555
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Yea!! it's a great blessing to know that you are going to be blessed with another child!!......................................congratulations!.................sisland
  6. Scapper

Scapper New Member

WOW!!!! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S :)

Best of luck for a healthy (pain free) pregnancy.

scapper
  7. mainerose

mainerose New Member

i am so happy for you. i hope all goes well for you and that you have a wounerful pregancy and a beautiful baby.
  8. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

God Bless you and your new child. January will be here before you know it!
  9. carebelle

carebelle New Member

what a wonderful time!my daughter is due anytime now.beleave me time will go by fast.stay healthy and happy Keep us up on your news.
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

A little Capricorn. I have one myself who is all grown up. Capricorns have wonderful qualities.

Love, Mikie
  11. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Hope you have baby on New Year's Day and get the extras for being first baby born.

Good luck. Keep well. Many of us went into remission with the Fm when pregnant,. Hope this is true for you too.

Love Anne C
  12. JewelRA

JewelRA New Member

That is wonderful.

My ds's birthday is January 11.

Praying for a wonderful pregnancy.
  13. whoachief

whoachief New Member

That is awesome news!!! My birthday is Jan 7 and my oldest daughter is pregnant & due Jan 9. It does seem like a long time away but it will be here before you know it! GOOD LUCK!
  14. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and we are great down to earth go getters....but we hide sometimes behind our smiles but we are just trying to figure out our next agenda...

my son was born on december 21st..capricorn...

some times it is sagitarius...but some times it says cappy...

he believes cappy and so do i...plus he was born at 9:43 pm...

jodie
  15. kriket

kriket New Member

congratulations!!!!!!! Best of luck to you and your hubbie!!!!!!!!!!!

Kriket
  16. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy. YOUR MAD lol
  17. jane32

jane32 New Member

DO you have fibro or cfs? All of my drs. told me I probably won't get pregnant and shouldn't since I would feel worse then I am now. I am just curious how you felt before be coming pregnant or yoru diagnosis. Congrats!
  18. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

You just might find you feel better!! After I got my dx I went on to have 3 more kids, I have 7 in all. When the morning sickness was over I loved it. I could sleep! and DEEPLY too!! I felt like my old self. I HAD NO PAIN!!! My doc told me it was dangerous as I would just keep having children just so I would feel GOOD!! LOL.
    Anyway I wish you the best!!
    Melinda