I'm Really Getting Upset At the Speed of Notification

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Islebabe, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Islebabe

Islebabe New Member

Here I am sick with CFS and I ask questions that no one answers ever! And honestly unless someone notifies me I have no idea where my posts are?

For instance I've been asking about the green powderd drink sold in the store and no one answers the question.

I am so worn out. I'm tired of being sick. I'm tired of getting to this place that I'm right now with my emotions when I'm totally wiped out and should be lying down!
    Islebabe
  2. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I am so sorry that you are feeling bad and are having trouble getting responses here!

If you want to see any of your posts you can go up to the right of the page and you should see a spot that says "You are logged in as: Islebabe View my Profile / Edit Profile".

If you click on View my Profile you can see all of your posts. That is a great way to check on your posts so you don't have to go searching for them. You can see if someone has responded to you.

I unfortunately can not help you with the green drink since I have not tried any green powdered drinks. What is it? I am sure someone will be able to help you.

I hope you are feeling better soon and get some responses to your posts.

Take Care,
    Pam
  3. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I checked your profile for your previous posts and I see that you asked your question on the very long thread about Things that have helped. Since it is very long a lot of people may not read it often.

If you have a question you can do a couple of things: do a search (top left) and choose Title and Content". Or click on the "Post Topic" just below that to start your own thread. If you start your own you can choose to get an email anytime someone answers you.

Hope that helps.

Shar
  4. rockyjs

rockyjs Member

Islebabe,

When you start a topic yourself you can check a box to be notified by e-mail when someone responds. But when you are replying to someone else's topic you don't have that option.

The questions you asked were on a post that was mainly informative and not a discussion and it was a very long post. As someone mentioned, it's best to start your own topic and if you don't get any replies within several hours, you can reply to your own post by "bumping" which means putting something in the title and message and it will move back up to the top.

Don't take it personally...the board moves very quickly and sometimes people just don't have an answer for a question.

Jan
  5. Shalala

Shalala New Member

(((((((((( hugs )))))))))) sorry you are so sick. I suffer from FMS so I sort of look for things that are related to my illness. Sometimes I post and no one answers, so I figure it didn't "relate to them". I think it happens to all us at one time or another.