Im scared too....pls someone talk to me!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kacjac, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

I have been feeling sooo strange.
    Yesterday, light headed, tonight I started stuttering, I couldn't say my words, I can't sleep at night, and can't hardly wake up during the day!
    I am on my monthly right now, which helps nada, zilch!
    I have had weak feeling episodes too.
    I have also realized I shouldn't be drinking these Atkins shakes with Soy in them, not good for my hashi's....
    now my thyroid gland feels funny in my throat.
    I also tested allergic to soy, but I hadn't realized it was in the shakes, but I shouldhave, the stupid stuff is in everything, DUH!
    Im really frightened by the stuttering, and I have a headache!
    Maybe its just stress....my plate is LOADED and my cup runneth over....sigh!
    Im making a Dr. appt tomorrow!
    Can I get a big hug, Im just really afraid!
    ~Karen~
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Here's a big hug for you my friend!

<b>Go to the ER now!</b> I don't want to scare you, but what you are describing could be stroke symptoms and need to be checked out now. PLEASE let me know what happens, but I'm serious. Please get these symptoms checked out tonight and don't wait for tomorrow .......

Love and hugs, Jeannette
  3. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

Just told me, it probably is stress, but he just wonder's how much of it is "self induced"????
    OHMYGOSH............I said, as smart as I could,
    "Oh I'd say, about 110% I like feeling like this"
    Geezzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Giant ((((HUGS))) to you.

Maybe drinking a lot of water will get the allergic response out of your system.

And, just rest tonight until you see your Dr.

Although, what do you think about stroke symptoms?

Would it best to go to ER?

Let us know how you feel tomorrow.

Lots of blessings!
  5. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

my best bet?
    My rhuemy, told me NO xanax while on the klonopin, but the xanax works better for anxiety, and I could just leave the other off. I dunno!
    *Jeannette, thanks for being a good friend to me....
    Im not having stroke symtoms, (been in medical 25 yrs)
    My headache let up now, with 800mg, Motrin
    My speech is Okay too, I took my B/P it's a little lower than normal, and I'll be sure to make that appt. tomorrow!
    love ya guys, Karen
    P.S.
    I'll have to be up early, to take my son to the Ortho doc at 8:30 am, I hope I can wake up, well in fact I have too, I have no choice, last appt. we could get before the Doc is gone for a week!
    Say your prayers :)
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

So sorry you are also having a bad time this week. Big Hugz for you. I am feeling somewhat better so this too will pass, but boy when one is feeling like this it is just unbearable at times. I get so scared too. Think there must be something really really wrong(bone cancer, for one) that they are missing. I bet this thought goes through all of our minds. I think this illness emotionally drains a person, this is why I go to the Jokes when I feel so bad, as a smile can help. I sometimes say, Please God, Give me a day where I have NO PAIN. If the legs are better, the neck isn't, sydrome. Today, I have tummy cramps too, but from migraine leftover I think as periods stopped years ago when I had my "must be menopause" baby! I also just read, that Yoghurt can cause migraines? And I've been taking yoghurt wand adding Probiotics to it. I never heard yoghurt/pain connection. Feel better, Love Anne
  7. minimonkey

minimonkey New Member

This illness *is* scary! I've had periods of stuttering/slurring words -- generally in connection to migraines/headaches. Stress does make it worse sometimes, but I'm quite sure it isn't the cause of all this! It waxes and wanes....

I'm wondering what the heck we are suffering from... there HAS to be some underlying factor that the docs are missing. I'm getting tested for Lyme, myself, and co-infections... this dd just blows.
  8. lease79

lease79 New Member

I get all the symptoms your describing & at the moment they're really bad. I am also on my monthlys :(
    My best friend has Hashimoto's & I've been doing alot of reading for her. Seems that your symptoms could also be from that.
    ~*Gentle Hugs*~ hun, I hope that you are feeling better soon ;)

Lisa
  9. pirtpain

pirtpain New Member

You are just feeling some of the many symptoms of Fibro.
    Unfortunitly you are having them at the same time which is par for the course. Are you new to the illness? If so that is why you're getting scarred. Studdering is normal when you have "brain fog". All of the cognitive skills go nuts!!

Studdering usually happens when you can't find the right words or can't put your thoughts together. It is okay, it will pass. As far as pain goes you will find that you'll have varied pain throughout your body. I once had my elbows hurting for a yr. and then it went away and never has hurt since. Hang in there!!! I hope your dr. gives you the proper meds. to help some of this. It is often trial & error. GOOD LUCK!! LOTS OF HUGS!!!!

BARBARA (Pirtpain)
    [This Message was Edited on 02/01/2006]
  10. Musica

Musica New Member

How are you doing now? Whichever you took, I hope it helped relax you until you could get to your doctor - today, I hope!
  11. spmary

spmary New Member

((((((((((big hugs to you)))))))))))))
    Try deep breathing! Works wonders for me. Of course you are scared. I was too when it happened to me. It will pass and you'll learn how to deal woth it, but get to the doctor, it could be a stroke.(scary too)i'm just recovering rom a stroke and my husband had one too, just two days later. A little too much togetherness!!! Anyway, we were scared too and now haveing to put up with the pt. But I'm determined to walk again. He is doing better, just had minor speech problem. The breathing has really helped, so try it and SEE THAT DOCTOR! loVE, mary
  12. june-bug

june-bug New Member

Please dont get scared it makes you feel so much worse that its hard to draw the line between what your really feeling and panic. Ive had the same things happen to me on and off. Im debating the ER one minute but wake up the next day and their gone(symptoms) only to reappear months later. Please get them checked just incase the are more . Sounds like it could be your thyroiditis acting up or maybe you need your thyroid meds adjusted. Be Calm, it will get resolved.
  13. surfnut

surfnut New Member

Kacjac. So sorry to here you`re feeling that bad, I think most of us have felt like that at some time, and it DOES PASS. I think that`s the most important thing to remind yourself. Surfnut
  14. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

I had to take my son to the ortho, he will have his knee surgery, on the 10th.
    Then we got a phone call about a BIL that has had a heart attack, but had heart surgery this morning and doing better.
    Then I've been busy with my little lady I take care of, her confusion, is getting worse!
    As for me, I go get my MRI tomorrow, for my shoulders.
    And I already know it will mean surgery for me.
    My symptoms, that I had the other night went away, and didn't return, so far, Im feeling better, but my monthly, won't go away, Im getting quite concerned about it!
    So that makes two appts to make, PCP, and GYN!
    Oh the drama's never ending.....is it? :)
    Hugz, for all who care....Karen