I'm scared

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by susigirl53, Jul 16, 2006.

1. susigirl53

susigirl53 New Member

I have noticed my fibro getting worse since I moved back to my home state of Vermont. I functioned at a much higher level in Arizona!

Anyway, I have been noticing some strange things lately...I have all the what I consider normal symptoms, such as IBS, multi-trigger points, constant pain, fatigue, sensitivities, etc.

It seems like I experience more "skin pain", my skin actually hurts (like a burn or fever). Does anyone else experience this?

For a very long time I have experienced a weakness in my arms and burning in my arm muscles, but today it was so bad that I literally could not hold my arms up or grasp what I was holding. Does anyone experience this?

I have also developed an internal shaking (like a tremor almost). I feel like I am shaking, but my hands will be still. I used to associate this with the cold, but now it's happening in the summer. It also seems to tied in with the sensation that my heart is "racing". Does anyone experience this?

I have been soing PT for pain and muscles spasms in my neck and the back of my head. Most of my docs feel the pain is fibro, but it feels different than my other trigger points. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

I also had an acoustic neuroma tumor removed from my ear canal about 35 years ago, it was the size of a baseball when removed, so I do have muliple problems from that. I know I have asked a lot of stuff, but these things that are happening to me lately really scare me.

I battle depression, but through the love of Jesus Christ, I win that battle!

I'm scared now, but I know He will always be there for me, so I will cope. I mostly just want to know if these things are real and experienced by others.

I am not able to take any meds for any of this stuff, even in baby doses, the side effects are horrible and have sent me to the emergency room more than once.

I will be thankful for anything anyone can tell me about what I'm experiencing. I have read many posting this evening and have found many people suffering as I do, my prayers go out to each of you, and may God bless you!

Thank you,
    Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 07/16/2006]
  2. susigirl53

susigirl53 New Member

Sorry Lu, I broke it down, hope it's easier to read now.

It is very hard for me to look at computer for any length of time, so I tried to get my thoughts out as quickly as I could.

I'll remember paragraphs for the future.

Sue
  3. adirondackhoney

adirondackhoney New Member

you are not alone.
    weather,climate, i think even elevation, barometric pressure,etc, humidity effect us.
    souns to me you are in flare.
    sometimes my clothes actually hurt, ie..seams etc...we are not alone.
    i hate to say it's part of this fibro-hell but it is..
    Cindy
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

When did you move? Sometimes just the stress of moving can cause a flare. It could also be the humidity. All the symptoms you describe sound like symptoms I have had at some time or another. It is scary.

I hope that this flaring will slow down. Are you using any supplements at all as I do think they help. God Bless. Anne Cromwell
  5. susigirl53

susigirl53 New Member

I moved back to VT about 4 years ago Anne.

And yes, I am taking probiotics for the IBS and fish oil which switches to cod liver oil during the winter.

I have been doing acupuncture for years, and the acupunturists I have seen are the ones I rely on to recommend supplements.

A problem here is that I am sensitive to many supplements, herbals and vitamins (can't even use magnesium)!

And, all this stuff is very expensive and not covered by insurance!

Hugs & prayers,
    Sue