I'm Shocked

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by herblady, Oct 22, 2002.

1. herblady

herblady New Member

i was told i could name the pills i was talking about. and to give me email to people for info. when i did, it obviously was deleted. you shouldn't say one thing and do another moderators. cindi
  2. herblady

herblady New Member

i was told i could name the pills i was talking about. and to give me email to people for info. when i did, it obviously was deleted. you shouldn't say one thing and do another moderators. cindi
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

As you know I have not been here much lately with the Spider bit thing, what is the problem with what you wrote? I did not see anything that you posted that was not allowed in the time I am on the board.

Are you sure it was deleted, or just one of those board 'glitches'?

We all post the names of meds, herbs, and supplements we take, so what would be the problem for you?

Let me know please, I don't like to see you upset on the board dear lady, you are a big assert around here!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. herblady

herblady New Member

i don't know, it just disappeared. mikie had told me i could talk about the yellow subs. and i had asked people who wanted to know about where to get them to email me. i didn't post any links. i don't know what i did wrong. cindi
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I haven't deleted anything. In the rules it states that we can mention products which help us.

Love, Mikie
  6. sean

sean New Member

I will try bumping it up.