I'm sick of this...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyore66, Jun 22, 2009.

1. eeyore66

eeyore66 New Member

Found this board while I was searching for tinnitus with hydrocodone! Hello everyone. I hate to start out on a negative note... BUT (you knew that was coming) I'm getting so fed up with everything lately. My job instituted a new platform to work in (I'm a medical transcriptionst of all the stupid things...) and I can't keep up with my line count, my son's girlfriend is pregnant - and although things are going well I've BTDT and I know what's going on today doesn't always last and I'm thrilled that I'm going to be a grandma, I want things to work out for them.

I have to say this has been goin on for most of the 21 years my husband and I have been married. So he's pretty much had to deal with me and my zillion doctors and whine, whine, whine when I don't feel good, but I really don't think he takes this seriously. I have fibro, sero-negative arthritis, chronic fatigue and probably mixed connective tissue disease, but my blood complements are negative, so no one wants to give me the official diagnosis. I also have anxiety and a panic disorder. Do I have to go on? I'm sure you're all feeling the same way I am and I'm not taking anything away from any of you, believe me.

These are my 2 major issues - ha ha... They both involve my husband - imagine that! I love the man, I truly do, but there are days... For instance, I work 3:30 to midnight and I work from home - I'm very blessed in that regard, but I've told him he has to be responsible for the cooking and cleaning up after dinner. Fine, he agreed to that. But he's 55 and probably getting arthritis so lately he can't clean up after dinner because his hands hurt too bad to unstack and stack the dishwasher. What? Like mine don't? He can come home and I'm crying while I'm working because of the pain and he says, "I'm sorry you hurt so bad" then after dinner wants to know if I want to go for a walk! A walk! Did you just not see me limp to the dinner table holding on to the walls? This is not a joke. That just makes me so angry.

The next thing is, I went into our bedroom tonight and he was taking one of my hydrocodone. I told him to get out. I get 90 every 30 days and sometimes I have to take 4 a day, I don't have any to spare. Besides the fact that's slightly illegal for him to be taking my pain medicine. Oh, but his hands hurt. Then why doesn't he mention that to his doctor? I have no idea!!! I'm sure his hands to hurt, but I don't think he needs to take my hydrocodone, which is 10/650 mg strength! For the love of Pete, what is he thinking!?

And my job... (yes, I know that's three things, but I'm on a roll...) Tonight I have tinnitus so bad that I can hardly hear the dictation, which is what led me to this site! Hooray, something good came of it! I just don't know where it's all going to go. I'm afraid to try for disability. Number one, I obviously won't get as much as I make and; number two, I'm seriously afraid of the economy and don't want to be without my job.

Okay, that's truly enough complaining for tonight. I'm really grateful I found all of you. God bless you all, and I'm sure I'll be back!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

What a kawinkydink! I was posting about Wol and eOR only yesterday.

Welcome to the board. Lots of nice people here to talk to.

If you want to talk about non DD (darned disease) topics, you can visit the chit
    chat board and talk about funner stuff like kids, pets, recipes, music, etc.

You can find the board rules in the upper right hand corner.

3. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Sorry about your troubles at home. It does seem to be such a bad time for many people with fybro. We have the recession it's harder to make ends meet. Im not sure your age but I have the same problems walking and trying to do dishes and cant imagine adding a job to the mix,I am only 43. It's easier the older you get to get ssd. Hopw you have a better day tomorrow. Ruthie
  4. DavidJ.

DavidJ. New Member

i am sorry for you...

i have cfs and dont know to much about fm, so i dont exactly know what its like, but i guess its as debilitating as cfs. i wonder if there is a cause for fibro that can be tested in the blood for instance, like epstein barr for cfs?