I'm so Excited. I got Elton John Tickets.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pumpkinpatch, May 26, 2008.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I can't keep in my excitement. Eveytime I go to Vegas I just miss Elton John but this time he's coming to our city, Calgary in September. SO this morning tickets went on sale at 10 a.m. and I was ready on the ticketmaster site. I only had 1 chance and I picked the 2 x $119. and it went through!! Just out of curiousity I went back after I paid for my tickets and tried to buy more (just to see) and there were NO MORE TICKETS LEFT!!! So by 10:05 they were gone!

Ya!!! Finally some good news!!! Totally made my day.

2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

That should be a great concert.

My first record album was Elton John's GREATEST HITS, which I got for Christmas in 1972.

I've heard old Reginald is as good in concert as ever.

By the way, Cindy, I don't know if you were on here when Shannsparkles was posting. She was from Calgary, too.

I envy you your proximity to Banff and the Canadian Rockies. Do you ever get a chance to go to Banff or Jasper? What unbelievable country.

3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Thanks for sharing my excitement. Yes we are so close to all the tourist attractions. I've lived here 4 years and I've been to Banff and Jasper. Scenery is amazing.
    Calgary Stampede is a blast!!
  4. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

Elton John, have a blast.....lucky girl..

5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

that was really lucky, I believe EJ's tickets are gold-dust everywhere.

It won't be long til September.

6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

My son travelled to Vegas to see him a coujple of years hence (from Europe) but did not come to see us!!! I guess EJ has more charm. Annie
  7. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Awesome. Did your son enjoy the concert?

i saw last night that there were some left over tickets behind the stage for $80.!!! Who would buy those. There would be zero view.
    My husband said maybe during the concert they would change seats, I don't see how if the concert is sold out.

8. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

You will LOVE seeing our man Elton!! I saw him perform last year, and I was amazed at his stamina--performing for almost three hours!! His show was a wondeful compillation of old and new; it was truly one of the best shows I've ever been to. I was actually flaring when we went, and I felt so much better--energized actually--once I got there. It was the second time seeing EJ for my hubby, the first time a few years ago, he actually got up to the stage!!!I don't have to tell you, he and his buddies had the time of their life!!

I am so happy for you. I would go see Elton again and again--not too many performers I can say that about.

Have a great time--

9. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

That has always been my ultimate!! to see Elton John. I still can't believe I managed to get those tickets. I saw this morning that the scalpers are already on Craigslist selling them for inflated prices.

I'm so happy!! can you tell I'm happy!!!