I'm so mad at myself! (A vent)!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kacjac, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

I wish I knew WHY in the heck I sabotage myself!
    When I get stressed, I'll eat the wrong things, things that are no good! JUNK!
    I've been stressed out,and in a major flare, hurting head to toe almost!
    Yesterday, I find out the IRS decided to take out $1,300 out of our return, ouch.... I guess they do what they well please!
    Today I had a very unpleasant disagreement with a family member, who wanted a loan, I never turn them down, and they just talk to me any ol' way, so I stood up to them , and said NO!
    But back to my initial rant.....
    I have been trying to eat healthty, more grains, fiber, fruits,proteins, nuts,etc.
    Then tonight, well yesterday now, it's 1am, I went and ate corn dogs, and a few fries, (which I never eat) and a couple of jalapeno poppers, ugh.... fried stuff...not good! (I'm trying to diet and lose weight here, body....QUIT sabotaging yourself dummy, is what i want to say to myself.)
    I tried other avenues, instead of eating when stressed, but it doesn't always work, that easy!
    Well stress is certainly not good for FMS, thats one thing for sure!
    Thanks for letting me rant....and vent.....
    *You may now go back to your regular scheduled programming!
    :) Karen
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

of course i had to put some cheese on it w/sourcream fatfree thoughh.. and some salsa...i am thinking what the heck am i doing eating at midnight...but i just haven't eaten much for a couple of days...

sorry about the money...irs took 1400 out my refund to pay for the exhusband tax owed, but not really...becaue after we filed married filing jointly there was a refund owed to us...we are divorced now...but i did him a favor by filing married filing jointly while could legally...but i really was helping out myself because the irs intercepts the money because he owes child support....

so i was really trying to help myself out there...

so i still need to file the letter to tell them to merge our records because they took that money out of my refund and no money was owed..

jodie
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I think the worst thing you had was the actual hot dogs. I think they are filled with chemicals. I always get sick if I eat one.

Don't be too hard on yourself. If you take a couple of Alka Seltzer it will counteract the foods you ate. Try it if you can.

A food allergist told me years ago to take Alka Seltzer if I had allergic reaction to foods - it does work.
  4. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

Jodie, I'll try not to beat myself up to hard....a taquito sounds so good! :)
    Anyway, I don't think nothing owed them either, paid a student loan back along time ago.
    My husband says when he has time to stay on the phone all day, so he can talk to a "real" person, maybe he can find out something.
    Our tax man said he had went to an IRS seminar type thing, and at their (IRS) on admission, about 75% of the answers they give people are wrong. IS THAT SHOCKING or what?????

PVlady thx for the heads up, as I have many food allergies!
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i only ate one and 1/2 of my toquitos..i get filled up so quickly for some reason...oh well...the apple or salad didn't sound good at the moment...i was thinking about making some angle food cake and thawing out some frozen strawberries then the final touch cool whip....

but my son is at his dad's house this week until friday or sunday....supposed to be sunday but my son he wanted to come home early on friday....

irs, you could ask for a tax advocate to resolve your issue...i had to do that for a prior problem all because i wanted the refund intercept to go toward child support arearages....i needed the money...

well just wanted to give you the tip on the tax advocate...

jodie

6. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

Thanks Jodie, I hope it can be resolved!
    Btw, I made a promise to myself, I will eat better today![This Message was Edited on 02/19/2006]