IM SO MAD I COULD PUT MY HEAD IN AN OPEN ALAGATORS MOUTH

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cinnveet, Jul 4, 2006.

1. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

Here it is going on 12:30 at nignt. and I am beat to no end.

I ache from head to toe.

My sister is on my last neve. I have all the kids here becasue we promised to take them to the beach.

Well my sister skipped out on this on. Called to say she would not come over for a big dinner I made and she was going to party over a girlfiends house.

Her sos wanted to go home and be with her. And she said NO
    He is 11 and really hurting as this is his first year without his father. as he passed a few months ago. And that is all he is talking about today is how his dad did so much with him for the 4th and buy him all sorts of fireworks.

And my sister is totally in left field on this on.

while she is parting, i am preparing my cooler for food and drinks, beach bag etc.....and still doing all the dish'es from dinner.

My sisters daughter is 13 and staying with my mom and dad and they are packing to get ready for tomorrow as well.

It just breaks my heart to see these kids missing thier father soo soo much. The 3 year old will sleep with me as she is afraid of fireworks.

To top it off she just got her social security check yesturday and cash it and the ditched the kids. you wait until i get ahold of her. I want some of that money and i will give it to my parents to hold for school clothes.

ok im beat.

thanks for letting me vent
    God Bless
    Cind
  2. mrpain

mrpain New Member

To lighten your mood I hope I can help by stating that an open alligators mouth is not necessarily a bad thing; it's when he decides to close it that might make it worse......

Hope things get better for you and the kids and I hope your sister will soon come around and be able to see more clearly.. Take care!
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

Don't put YOUR head in the open aligator's mouth--put your sister's head in it!!!!

I feel so sorry for those children. My heart just aches for them on this holiday. This is more of a holiday that Dad spends with the kids lighting fireworks, etc. Moms are not usually into the fireworks as much--or at least, I wasn't.

Your sister needed to be with her kids now--not out partying!! Shame on her. I know she, too, just lost her husband, but out partying already is not a way for her to grieve--she should be with her children.

I can't believe she told her son "no" that she would not come and get him. I guess it shows you how different we all are.

If she just received the social security checks for the children, and is not the responsible type, I would definitely be talking some sense into her and asking to hold some of the money so she will have some to buy them school clothes.

She needs to concentrate on her children now. Oh, how I feel so badly for them--that they are so young and have lost their father. I know you are ill, but I certainly hope you are there for them the rest of their informative years--they really need someone that they can count on--someone with strength to help guide them in the right direction of life.

Please give them a kiss for me, let your sister have it (she sounds like my sis), and then have a good time at the beach tomorrow.

Love,
    Janet
  4. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

We don't as mine does not have kids that young any more. Hers are 10. 16,&21 as of today. She is still married to the dip she has been married to for many years.

Your sister sounds so much like mine , only mine would send the little ones to my mom's and she and hubby would stay home and get drunk and take pills and be stoned together. MY I don't want to call him a BIL as that is someone you like and I don't.

He has not worked in more years than I can count. He is lasy and mean and a bum and he has taken my sister along for the ride and she went willingly with him. She is not much better as she has not been there for her girls in years. There has been so serious problems at their home abuse wise and yes it has been reported but as far as I can see NOthing has been done about it.Except that she will not speak to my 78 year old mother and will not let the kids see theire grandma either. they used to spend every other weekend with her. And it has hurt my mom so much.

So I really understand how you feel. I have fixed many a meal a-only to have my sister send the kids down to eat it and tell me that" MOM & DAD were sick nauseous and throwing up so they could not be there but could I please send two full plates home for them to eat when they felt better" BS. That stopped when my mom told her that if she was not comming to dinner then neither were the kids and nothing would be sent to them as they were to sick to be there, She would not let the kids take food to them when they didn't show up either. So I understand how you feel. I know that my sister has made some huge mistakes and I wish she would change but that will not happen. So I just pray that my neices will be ok and still know that we love them.

Rosemarie
  5. fahan

fahan New Member

it is so sad for the kids. It sounds like a messed up situation all the way around.

The diseased one is mad and no doubt hurting and caring for the griefing ones.

A tough time.
    I pray that all of you make it through this and money should not be a part of the thoughts at all!

Life is a big one! fahan
  6. TAM

TAM New Member

HI CIND,
    THANK HEAVENS THOSE CHILDREN HAVE A ANGEL FOR THERE AUNT. THERE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU. I'M SURE ONE DAY YOUR SISTER WILL REALIZE ALL THOSE SPECIAL MOMENTS THAT SHE MISSED OUT ON, WHAT A SHAME. I HAVE A 14 YEAR OLD SON AND I CHERISH EVER MOMENT SPENT WITH HIM, THEY DON'T STAY KIDS FOR LONG.

I HOPE YOUR ABLE TO GET SOME OF THAT MONEY FOR THE KIDS SCHOOL CLOTHES. LIKE I SAID THOSE KIDS ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU. THANK GOODNESS YOUR RESPONSIBLE. TAKE CARE.
    TAMMY
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi
    don't mean to but in but i was wondering if the kids get their own SS checks? because my girls did when i got mine and we put it away for college and school clothes! just thinking you could check on that!.....................................Hugs to you and the kids!! your the angel!
  8. fahan

fahan New Member

Not even on shelves yet where I'm from. Another check in the mail yet to come for " up to date " school clothes.

I pray for the grieving ones that they'll find some help where people aren't seeing $ signs for so called " helping".

fahan