I'm so mad!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Frustratedandtired, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Frustratedandtired

Frustratedandtired New Member

old[This Message was Edited on 04/27/2006]
  2. km

km New Member

so sry to hear abot that. wow most anyone would be upset. i hope you still try and get to the doc.
    GOD BLESS.
  3. BabiCati

BabiCati New Member

That is the problem I am having now with the new rheumy, I am going to use her until I can see the new doc I found and then fire her with a letter to her and her partner.

Put yourself first, tell him what happened, maybe he'll yell at the staff and take it from there. Your relief is most important.
  4. Frustratedandtired

Frustratedandtired New Member

old[This Message was Edited on 04/27/2006]
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

shown up on the wrong day early...the ones i feel really bad abut is when i slept through the appt or oout shopping or shomthng and forgot the appt...

i used to wor int he dental field and i know how valuable th appts are...

reschedule your appt...i know you took some time off from work for it...but take care of yourself

i got to go i have things i shuld be doing....i have a p.t. appt at noon and need to check into housing etc...

jodie
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

FrustrateandTired:
    Why not just pick up the phone and tell the girls in his office that it was a misunderstanding and that you were in such pain that day so they would have to excuse your behavior. It could be that simple if you want the doctor to treat you. Just a suggestion.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan