Im So New Here, Need Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Zeebers, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Zeebers

Zeebers New Member

Greetings To All!

My name is Zee and I am fifty eight years of age. I am a writer/speaker who has not been diagnosed with anything other than a neurological disorder of unknown ideology. As a writer, I sure hope I am spelling all of this correctly.
    I am mother to five adults, and have raised ( almost) one grandson. I do not work outside of my house because of this off and on spasming and body breakdown stuff, but my prayer request today is for my son Mike Sr who is 38 and dying of AIDS. He is assisting this by doing some very destructive living as if he wants to speed up his leaving.
    God has shown me many miracles in my life, and I am believing God to see many more! I also want to say thanks for allowing me to become a member of this group.

In Christ, Zee
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Welcome!

I will surely be praying for your dear son, Mike. That his heart will open to God and His great love for your son.
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm glad you found us. I will pray for your son. We are the same age and my oldest son is 36....so we have things in common.

My prayers for you and your strength and your wisdom to deal with your life and your son's.

God is good and He does enable us to carry on when we think it's impossible. I've been there many times....even lately.

Blessings,
    Sue
  4. Zeebers

Zeebers New Member

Thanks so much, it means a lot when people are praying for you!

In Christ
    Zee
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Welcome to you.

My heart goes out to you dear!
    I ask God to give you strength in this...and for your son!

God knows where you all are....never forget that! He loves you!!

With my love....Mari
  6. Zeebers

Zeebers New Member

Thanks to all who have prayed and continue to pray!
    God is so good!

I am focusing more on His goodness and grace than on the things that keep popping up to trip us up! I will share
    more when time allows, but I wanted to thank each and every one of you. I dont know how to email you separately.
    I cannot thank you enough. Prayer works!
    I would like to pray for you all as well. I do not quite know how to navigate this board.

Love, Zee
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for your dear son, and also for you. God can and does work miracles, as I have seen many happen in my life as well.

Again, welcome and we are so happy to have another Prayer Warrior join us here!

Shalom, Shirl
  8. jasminesmema

jasminesmema New Member

Hi Zee
    I pray that God will give you the strength you need to get through this, to just give your son to Him and trust Him to do the rest. I pray that your son will recognize God working in His life and will make everything right while He still can. I pray that right now you feel God's arms around you and His love and grace filling you. Amen
    I am new to this site also! I feel as though God led me to this site. I was up late one nite, couldn't sleep due to restless legs, was on the computer looking for answers. Please stay in touch as you can!
    jasminesmema
  9. jasminesmema

jasminesmema New Member

Shirl
    I just read your reply to Zee.
    I am new to this site as well. Found it by accident one nite when I was up til wee hours due to pain and restless legs. But it was not by accident. God led me to this site. It has been such a blessing to my!
    jasminesI still haven't figured out how to reply to someone else's reply who is replying back, but I am enjoying reading the notes. Can you help?
    jasminesmema
  10. Zeebers

Zeebers New Member

Hello Shirl and Jasminesmema!

I can only think that perhaps we can email each other at our personal addresses. If anyone wants to. I am so excited by this board, yet cannot get to anyone in a more personal way. I would like to join in with conversations, etc...but do not know how. It seems very impersonal to simply keep replying on the board and wanting to say much more. Perhaps I am just not "getting" it, as they say these days! LOL

Peace and Love to all. No harm intended.

In Christ, Zee

PS Thank you for all of your prayers!

Edit; to remove E-address.
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So happy to have you join us too. You and Zee might want to check out the CFS/FM board as well. It sounds like Zee may have one or the other of those syndromes.

Love your username Jasmine, that is my favorite flowers, I have at least a dozen different Jasmines growing in my yard. They smell so wonderful.

You might want to look up; 'ZMA' (Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B-6) on the 'Store' link here for that RLS. I had that for years, after taking ZMA for a few months (which is about four years ago now), I do not have it anymore.

Prayers going out to all of you, daily........

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 04/09/2006]
  12. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

May our precious, loving heavenly Father wrap His almighty arms around you with comfort and peace. I pray also that He reach out and touch Mike Sr and call him so that Mike Sr will turn his heart toward the One who truly loves him and Who alone can fill his every need and longing, more importantly that Mike Sr would bow his knees before our Father and confess Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour to the glory of God, forever. Amen.