I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fawn, May 15, 2003.

1. Fawn

Fawn New Member

I just sent a message concerning this BioScience Research center and here is the site: Cypress Bioscience, Inc. It tells of new medication they are testing specifically for fibromyalgia. Just type in Cypress Bioscience, Inc. in the search. I tried to "drag" the heart...guess it don't work. Well, hope it helps...it gives lots of hope and it is only about 1 and 1/2 months old (article). It tells all about how they want to help those with fibro and other diseases close to it.
    Gentle hugs to all,
    Fawn

Edited; by Moderator
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Fawn, glad to have you join us. We are not allowed to put URL's on this site.

If you will please read the rules for new people, they are listed on the top leftside of this page in blue.

Again, welcome and thanks for the information.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Fawn

Fawn New Member

Didn't know about the URL's. I will re-read the rules. Well, it was a hopeful "URL" for fibro sufferers, but okay, it won't happen again. I will just read the messages and not post for a while.
    Take care,
    Fawn
  4. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Please don't stop posting, we need to hear what you have to say. I did the same thing my first week here and so have others. Those URL's will get us in trouble every time. LOL Thank you for caring enough to share we all enjoy new info.

Takesha
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I know you are trying to help us, but we have no choice but to follow the rules of the board.

If you feel this is very important, then you can write the Web Master and get his permission to put your URL on the board.

I did not mean to offend you, and I do hope you post as often as you want too.

You truly are most welcome here.

Shalom! Shirl
  6. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I just printed it out & will read it. Thanks for the tip. dolsgirl