I'm so tired of being tired

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shrtcak81, Jan 31, 2007.

1. shrtcak81

shrtcak81 New Member

I've been in a really bad flare the last few weeks. The pain is draining me of all my energy. I'm just so sick of feeling this way. I'm not motivated to do anything. The best part of the day is coming home from work and just being lazy. It's so hard to be motivated when every muscle in my body aches:(

Sorry guys, I've been really down lately.
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I can certainly empathize with you.

Last August I finally had to quit work and believe me I would rather be working than sitting at home. It just got to be too much.

I too was desperate to get home and just put my feet up for several years before I could let it go!

Maybe you need to watch a funny movie to release those endorphines!

Please take care I hope you feel better soon.
    Susan07
  3. shrtcak81

shrtcak81 New Member

I'm so sorry you had to quit work. I'm afraid that one day it may get that bad, and I'll have to quit also. I work full time at a desk all day long and that doesn't help. Although, I remember when I was a server and on my feet all day long, it was really rough also. I'm not sure which is worse. I believe I'll have to go to part-time soon. I'm worried it may hurt us financially though.

Crystal
  4. shrtcak81

shrtcak81 New Member

Thanks Susan07 and FroggyFog! It's wonderful to have people who know what you're going through and are very supportive. I do feel very unproductive. It's hard to even do the laundry or dished somedays. Right now, I'm feeling particularlly bad and I know it will get better, as it has before. It's just difficult getting over the bumps.

Crystal
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

You are right, it is hard to be motivated when you ache all over. The truth is, you force yourself to do things just cause you know you have to. You have every right to come home from work and be lazy. It is a lot of work just dealing with all the pain. Hope you get to feeling better.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 02/01/2007]
  6. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

being tired all the time sucks!!! and other people don't understand that when we say tired we mean RRREEEAAALLYYY tired, not just normalperson tired.

hope you feel better soon,
    bigmama2