I'm so tired of this!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by damz68, Feb 4, 2006.

1. damz68

damz68 New Member

I was just wondering if anyone can relate to my worst symptoms? My eyes are so whack when I look at something it is like my brain does not get the picture of what my eyes are sending it. It makes me feel like I am in a dream all the time. I have this 24/7 but today it is real bad cause I got a headache too, I guess that is why im here whining about it.

I am so sick of this stuffy eyes, ears, and nose for 3 years, no breaks! Complete dizziness and fog, its got to end. One day I am going wake up with a clear head.
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Damz68,
    I'm so sorry your having such a hard time! Nothing worse than having your head all stuffed up, kinda makes one feel like the living dead. 3 yrs. is a crazy amount of time. What does your doc say?

K.

3. laspis1

laspis1 New Member

I am sorry to hear you feel like this for three yrs. I do not have these symptoms, although at my worst I had blurry vision and was worried I will loose my eyesight, or whatever is left of it. I hear congestion sometimes is part of this. I am sure you will hear from others with some ideas, but i was going to suggest you look into Guai therapy.

This sounds like a bad sinus infection, you should probably get that checked, although I bet you did already.
    You will figure this out.
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Oh yes....I have had this for years with the eyes.

I actually think it is connected to the mind sending the signal... and our body not receiving it in time.

I have to put a book mark at anything to read....and then my eyes still will jump. Some days are worse than others. There are days when I just can't read!

I even find this happens when walking. I have found that I have to hold on going up or down stairs...because I will fall.

It is like your mind says move...but your body doesn't react in time. It can be very dangerous. I learned the hard way. I almost fell on the stairs with my infant granddaughter! After that I will not carry a child!!

There is so much that we still don't know about what is going on with our bodies with this disease. I think that is why some docs avoid us...they don't know what to do...but don't want to admit it. I have been through this long enough to see this.

But, I have just started with a new primary doc and she seems to really want to help me.

I wish you luck on this....and it sounds like you also might have sinus problems.

God Bless,

Mari
  5. damz68

damz68 New Member

I have seen a number of docs and had a full workup from an ENT who said my dizziness was central and periferal. They said CFS/fibro cause I tested positive to EBV, CMV, HHV-6 and ANA. Later I saw a LLMD who said I have lyme cause I got a pos. for babesia. I have never tested pos. for lyme.

Im confused!
  6. Bambi

Bambi New Member

said there is no sure test for Lyme.
    They go by symptoms and certain tests that are abnormal is what I got out of it. I had an abnormal ANA and Cromwell said to ask for a double strand ANA test. I go in to see the doctor in a few days, was waiting for my Asthma attack and after effects to clear and get off the Prednisone and antibiotic first. I'm not even sure my insurance will pay for the different lab or any of these out of the ordinary testing. I doubt it.

I don't have your eye symptoms or the stuffy head feelings. Do you have FM or CFS? I still can't completely understand the differences except for the lesions on the brain and I read one study that said they'd found them on FM brains also. It's ALL so confusing even after YEARS of this stuff.[This Message was Edited on 02/04/2006]
  7. damz68

damz68 New Member

I have been dx'ed with CFIDS, fibro and lyme. Sometimes I wonder if any of them have a clue.
  8. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Sometimes a Candida yeast problem can give you sinus trouble and ears and eyes too. I take ThreeLac and avoid sugar to get rid of the yeast. It takes several months but I'm going to hang in there. It can make the pain worse too which is the big reason I'm doing this.

Check Stormyskye's posts for more on the yeast thing.

Hope you get better soon!
    love
    Carolyn In Illinois