Im so unhappy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

I don"t know what to do anymore.
    Ive got soo much on my mind & i can"t deal with it all so have hand it over to other people.
    I have THE NEIGHBOURS FROM HELL living above me & they are soo noisy.Im sick of waking up in morn propped up on pillows with diary sheet on bed.
    I poured my heart out to my support worker"s boss who is really nice to me & said he"ll help me to move & put me in front of a special needs panel then i"ll be a priority to move,please will as many of you as poss pray for my 9year old daughter & myself i"d really be soo soo grateful.
    Life is so hard & i have massive burdens on my shoulders thankfully i have you all & God in my life so i know things will work out eventually.
    Thanks to you all & may God bless you all,very soft hugs ((((((((( sharon d
  2. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Sorry it is rough at time, IT WILL get Better :).

It sounds as if your Blessed,support worker & boss are in the path with & for you & daughter.This is GREAT!

Peace&Love,
    eZ
  3. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

So much for that it means a lot may god bless you soft hugs
    sharon d
  4. HuggyMummy

HuggyMummy New Member

Life is tough enough with this dx and to have nosiy 'neighbours' as well must be intolerable. I know how frustarted I get whenI have just one night of noise from folkjs just across the way.

I do hope things get much easier for you in the comingg days and especially that you do get a new home v soon, and that your new neighbours will be a blessing rather than a source of trouble to you.

Where abouts in UK do you live; I've looked at yr profile and it doesn't say. I'm near Leicester, in a village called Countesthorpe.

Hugs and prayers
    Ruth
  5. ozgran

ozgran New Member

I have been too tired to do much more than lurk of late. But I want to send you my love and prayers that things will soon be better for you and that you will find somewhere really nice to live. Love Ozgran.
  6. Chrissy3

Chrissy3 New Member

Im so sorry you are having to cope with this on top of everything else. I find it hard to sleep with any noise whatsoever. The only thing i can suggest as a short term help is the foam earplugs from Boots. They do block out a lot of noise.

I really hope you and your daughter can get moved real soon.

Take good care,

love Chrissy xx (UK)
  7. KLS

KLS New Member

Remember the adage that the Lord gives us no more than He knows we can handle and find the good things about this DD. I found that I gained more than I lost in many areas and although I don't believe in providence I still thinke that things happen for a reason. You will be in my thoughts and prayers
  8. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Ruth,
    Thanks so much for your reply it means so much to me it really does.
    I get the keys today so will move bits in over the week then few friends are helping me move on Saturday.
    Were soo excited & can"t wait to be in our quiet new home & enjoy the Peace & quiet!
    What"s peace??!!
    Soft hugs to you ((((((((((
  9. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

To put my name on end of last post!It"s because I"m so excited!
    I live in Penwortham just outside Preston.
    Good to hear from you & i look forward to getting to know you girlfrend.
    Hugs (((((((((((((((sharon d
  10. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

worked we are overjoyed!Thanks soo much to you.
    I got a call yesterday afternoon to ask me if I wanted to move as I"d got the flat!
    I thought God is Good!
    Hugs to you ((((((((((((((((((((sharon d
  11. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

I forgot to say I"m sorry you"re so tired,me too!
    PLus I gotta move but My daughter & I are so excited we can hardly wait.
    Take real good care of yourself ok soft hugs to you ((((((((((((((((( sharon d
  12. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

so much your prayers & mine have been answered!
    Got phone call yday asking me if I wanted to move.
    I said yes but where then I was told I"d got the flat!
    I was soo thrilled & still can"t believe it God is Good!
    Take really good care of yourself please & very soft hugs ((((((((((((((((((((((sharon d
  13. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

I bought ear plugs yday before I knew we were moving!
    sharon d
  14. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

so much that really means a lot to me honestly it does.
    I got offered a new flat yesterday & my daughter & I are overjoyed!
    Our prayers have been answered isnt God good?
    Soft hugs to you (((((((((((((((sharon d
  15. HuggyMummy

HuggyMummy New Member

And so fast, too. I know it usually takes ages to get a new place, so it really is an answer to prayer that you got a new place so fast!

Now we'll pray that all yr new neighbours are both v quiet and v supportive! Also that's it really convenient for you, and will become a much loved home:)

Let us know how you get on, and don't get too stressed moving. Get as much help as you possibly can. Moving home is HARD work, however good it may be :)

Hugs and prayers
    Ruth
  16. Chrissy3

Chrissy3 New Member

That is such good news, Im so happy for you and your daughter. Hope everything works out for you and you will be much happier in your new home.

Take it easy,

Chrissy x
  17. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Ware so happy huggymummy,
    Its cretainly is an answer to prayer & i was in the right place at the righ time,thank the lord!
    Im staying at a friends tonight they helped move all the big stuff in the 2 lads.
    So i took 1 out for a slap up meal because it was a lot cheaper than paying the rip of prices removal companies cgarge.
    Very soft hugs & take care sharon d
    I have overdone it but i had no choice,tomorrow i rest big time.
  18. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Were overjoyed that the lord has answered our prayers chrissy it really couldnt have come at a better time.
    I was so stressed living in the old flat i was really ill.
    My docotrs were really very worried about me & wrote letters to the housing association to tell them not ask them to move us,my solicitor also wrote the same.
    Soft hugs ((((((((((((((((( sharon d
  19. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Im soo happy & tonight im staying at my friends he moved all the big stuff with his nephew so I took him out for tea at a posh place so now Im broke but it was well worth it.
    Soft hugs ((((((((( sharon d
  20. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

good luck and god bless you im so happy for you,hugs val