Im so unhappy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

I don"t know what to do anymore.
    Ive got soo much on my mind & i can"t deal with it all so have hand it over to other people.
    I have THE NEIGHBOURS FROM HELL living above me & they are soo noisy.Im sick of waking up in morn propped up on pillows with diary sheet on bed.
    I poured my heart out to my support worker"s boss who is really nice to me & said he"ll help me to move & put me in front of a special needs panel then i"ll be a priority to move,please will as many of you as poss pray for my 9year old daughter & myself i"d really be soo soo grateful.
    Life is so hard & i have massive burdens on my shoulders thankfully i have you all & God in my life so i know things will work out eventually.
    Thanks to you all & may God bless you all,very soft hugs ((((((((( sharon d
  2. wle

wle New Member

...............pray for you. It is hard enough to be sick and tired without having to put up with all your other problems as well. WLE
  3. NanceZ

NanceZ New Member

I am also faced witht he dilemma of maybe moving. I've been here 20+ years and raised 4 kids here........the thought of having to deal with the 'stuff" we've accumulated is overwhelming...and yet money is such a problem.

I will pray for you and your daughter as my daughter who is 14 is my biggest concern and focus in life now as well. Well even if I duidn't understand so well, I'd still pray for you!!
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I will send up a prayer for you. Please go to the Worship Forum and request that they pray for you. The people there are prayer warriors who are linked to other prayer circles and your request will be acted upon by many. This is why the Worship Forum was created, to help us with our spiritual and prayer needs.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  5. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Prayers are always plentiful here. I pray that things work out in the best possible way. May God richly bless you and your precious little girl.

God Bless
    LindaH
  6. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

BUT I WILL KEEP A SPECIAL ONE IN MY HEART FOR YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER,

MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH AND ANSWER ALL THE PRAYERS THAT ARE GOING OUT FOR YOU AMD YOUR DAUGHTER,

KELLEY
  7. babyjoan

babyjoan New Member

Both you and your daughter will be in my prayers. Hang in there. I will pray for a fast move. We have enough stress without others adding to it. ((((hugs)))))

joan
  8. tslanker

tslanker New Member

I couldn't even imagine having to try to move in the shape most of us are in right now. But I trust in God, and I know with him all things are possible. I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers. God Bless you, Terry
  9. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

I will definitely send up a prayer for you and your daughter. Hang in there, hon. Remember, with Him all things are possible.

Hugs
    Annette