IM SO VERY TIRED.....TO ALL.........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by leubie, May 7, 2006.

1. leubie

leubie New Member

HET EVERYONE!!!!YALL i AM SO TIRED-----My last dat off------was last Tuesday and Im not off again until Tuesday--------Im going to have to go and rest------I can not think--------or spell ---or type-----I feel like all im doing is complaining----so Im going to rest now---------I always come to this site as soon as I walk in the door----------YALL ARE LIFE SAVERS------THANKS FOR EVERYTHING---------------HOPE YALL ARE PAIN FREE--------YALL ARE DEFINETLY LOVED!!!!!!-------LAURA
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Sorry you have to work so much. How do you do it?!

Go get some rest, maybe a nice long soak in the tub, or a good hot shower and comfy jammies.:)

Take care,

Claudia
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Sorry that you are feeling so tired. I hope that you are feeling better real soon. Make sure you rest while you can.

Kriket
  4. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Get your rest. It is so very important.

I know I have to make up for some rest and I have to rest in advance and that is usually how I spend any free time.
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sorry you are needing to work so darn hard...

take care of yourself...

jodie
  6. leubie

leubie New Member

Thanks to all that rsponded----------yall mean so very much to me--------------Today is an off day---------im going to run a few errands w/ my MOM---------Ill check in later -------THANKS AGAIN-----------------LOVE TO ALL----------LAURA