I'm sooooo excited!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Nov 4, 2002.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Tomorrow is the "big day." I attend my 1st support group meeting thanks to all of you that encouraged my looking up support groups on the internet in my area. Strangely enough the group meets 3 blocks from my house.
    Thanks again guys....soft hugs.
  2. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Tomorrow is the "big day." I attend my 1st support group meeting thanks to all of you that encouraged my looking up support groups on the internet in my area. Strangely enough the group meets 3 blocks from my house.
    Thanks again guys....soft hugs.
  3. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Glad you found a support group-especially one that is so close to your home. I, too, am in a support group. I live in a small town and was so surprised to find one about five minutes from where I live. It meets once a month and has been really good. Hope you get as much help from your group as I do from mine!

Ellen
  4. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Thanks for the post. What may I expect when I get there?
    They even bring sack lunches, so I'm guessing that just sit and have lunch and talk. What does your group do?
    Thanks again. Soft hugs.

P.S.
    Anyone out there heard of the mud packs you heat in the micro and where can I buy them?
  5. melksng

melksng New Member

Hi,
    Im so glad to hear you found a support group and so close to you too, I hope everything goes well for you,.............(hugs)Mel
  6. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

I am so happy for you. Best of luck with your new friends!

Crissie
  7. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Good for you! one thing you'll find is even more resources in your area---I came away from my first meeting with doctors' & therapists' names & phone numbers (not to mention med/supplement names, massage therapists, etc.) People are very willing to share who and what has worked for them. And you'll probably learn which docs to avoid, which is always good to know. I'm glad you found a group so close to home, let us know how it goes...

Hugs,
    Pam