I'm Sorry Guys .....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elsa, Nov 6, 2005.

1. elsa

elsa New Member

I dropped off the face of the ProHealth earth recently and blew off some wonderful responses to questions of mine. I also missed some posts directed to me.

Pretty bad etiquette considering I recently posted a request for acknowledges to responses/replys to specific requests.

I had a sudden accident turn life-threatening and eventual death in the family. His passing turned out to be a blessing, but not something remotely expected.

From the day of the accident to his funeral service there was alot to do in an attempt to help out ... it's just so difficult for the wife and children when something like this comes out of the blue.

I wanted to apologize to all and explain why I apparently went "rude" on all my ProHealth family members.

Take care,

Elsa

PS ... Mikie, Thank you for the input on anti-viral medication as preventitive "winter flu season". I agree .. save the big stuff for actual infections and stick to my TF's.

Dee ... I'm sorry tramadol made you so sick but I'm glad it looks like you have a new rx that might give you relief from the CFS/FM pain we all have to put up with.

Lynne ... All Right!! Miss Sophie's the winner! Happy for you ... have great fun!

Thanks all,

E.
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Some day's my brain just goes on vacation, and I'll forget to answer post's. Knowing my brain fog is shared by other's, I alway's hope people just understand. It's always nice to hear people share the same problem's you do.
    Editting post:

Cripe, perfect example of my brain on vacation. I did not mean to sound so damn callous. Of course you would not answer posts when going through such a terrible time. Lordy, I guess I just saw as far as you saying not answering posts and blanked out the rest. FORGIVE ME!

Please someone, when I sound stupid, let me know.

[This Message was Edited on 11/06/2005]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry for this traumatic loss in your family. My prayers are with you and the rest of the family too.

Love, Mikie
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We are sorry for this trauma...take care of yourself, and I'm glad you let us know what's going on.

Prayers for you and all,

Sue
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm so sorry about your bereavement.

love
    Rosie
  6. browneyes259

browneyes259 New Member

but please don't feel the need to apologize to a tragedy in your life. We all "fall off the face of the earth" sometimes.

I'm glad to hear that you're back!

HUgs,
    Jen
  7. elsa

elsa New Member

Ya'll's responses are overwhelmingly kindhearted. No questions asked, just support and encouragement. Not too many other places can one find such a group.

I am doing fine. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Please keep directing them towards his wife and sons ... as the loss will be great for them for a while.

I'm blessed to have found my way into such a caring group of people.

Take care,

Elsa
    [This Message was Edited on 11/06/2005]
  8. kbak

kbak Member

God forgive me for such a stupid reply. Please go up and read my editted reply. Will teach me to read very carefully.
  9. elsa

elsa New Member

Oh how funny! I hope you didn't think my feelings were hurt since I took so long to reply. I have to say though, you've made my day ... You're so upset with yourself that it cracked me up.

I swear, I really do feel like I'm in a family! Don't worry Dear, I took it as much needed comic relief! Thank you for your kind thoughts!

Elsa
  10. kbak

kbak Member

I for one am mortified! Thank-you for being so understanding. I am so ready for a brain transplant!

K.
  11. JLH

JLH New Member

My condolences on your loss.

And ... welcome back!!!! Glad you are with us again!

Hugs,
    Janet
  12. elsa

elsa New Member

I appreciate that Janet. It feels good to have a place to come to and be welcomed with open arms ... no matter what. It's a pretty good feeling.

I hope you are doing well and thanks for thinking of me.

Take care,

Elsa