I'm sorry....to Scoobs thread. Will you forgive me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2BPainfree, Dec 12, 2002.

1. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

I would like to appologize if I am the one who antagonized Scoobs thread....I blurted hurt feelings that I should have realized were just my insecurities. I was having an extremely BAD day (doing the poor me thing)...

I'm so tired of feeling like a yo-yo. I get my hopes up when I feel good then get slammed down the next when I can't function. I'm just so sick of it. I overreacted and regret it. My appologies to ssmarilyn and dancersmom.I hope I am still accepted here!

I really like this board. It's the first place I have ever been where everyone seems to relate at such a high level.

Confession: One of my huge insecurities...which I HATE, is thinking others feel negative towards me or I have said something stupid.....ouch, that was right to my sorest spot! (I Never tell anyone that!) When I'm feeling down and depressed it's even worse.

I hope you will still want me around, cause I DO like being here!! I love people and offering help when I can. I'm just real good at sometimes opening my mouth and inserting "Both" feet.

Susan B.
  2. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

I would like to appologize if I am the one who antagonized Scoobs thread....I blurted hurt feelings that I should have realized were just my insecurities. I was having an extremely BAD day (doing the poor me thing)...

I'm so tired of feeling like a yo-yo. I get my hopes up when I feel good then get slammed down the next when I can't function. I'm just so sick of it. I overreacted and regret it. My appologies to ssmarilyn and dancersmom.I hope I am still accepted here!

I really like this board. It's the first place I have ever been where everyone seems to relate at such a high level.

Confession: One of my huge insecurities...which I HATE, is thinking others feel negative towards me or I have said something stupid.....ouch, that was right to my sorest spot! (I Never tell anyone that!) When I'm feeling down and depressed it's even worse.

I hope you will still want me around, cause I DO like being here!! I love people and offering help when I can. I'm just real good at sometimes opening my mouth and inserting "Both" feet.

Susan B.
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

An essential part of being human is our ability to make mistakes in both judgement and action. An essential part of being a gracious human is the rather rare ability to acknowledge our mistakes and ask forgiveness. I did not see your original message, nor the replies in question, but you seem to me to be a very gracious lady who has done nothing that everyone here has not done at one time or another. I, for one, hope that you will stay for a good long time.
    Kathryn (Charter member of the OMIF club)
  4. sofy

sofy New Member

Not to worry. I dont remember the thread and wont go looking. Your insecurities sound pretty normal to me. Usually people do have negative thoughts when someone does something they dont like but you know they get over it pdq. If not then they have a problem that is beyond your power to fix. If you feel an apology is needed then do so and I applaud you for it. We all do human things and sometimes we step back and say Whoe! that could have hurt so and so feelings etc. We dont need to apologize for the innocent behavior but do want to let the other person know we do really care if it might have missed the mark and caused any hurt feelings. I award you the good person award.
  5. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I too am the one who probally feels most guilt from trying to voice my thoughts. It did not come out as I wish it had. Seems as though my insecurties are coming out, and I did not realize I even had any insecurities...but.. then I do feel extremely sensitive to things lately... hope this is one of those things that will be changed in me sometime soon.. sorry...
  6. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Thank you for making me feel so much better! All your freindships are important to me.

I feel ((((((Hugged!)))))) THANK YOU!!

Susan B.
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Everyone has a bad day sometimes, so don't let it worry you. Just move on, thats what everyone else does.

Just chalk it up to one of those bad Fibro/CFS days! I have plently of them, but did learn to stay off the board till the 'mood' passes to lash out.

You both take care, and hope you enjoy the rest of the day, on and off the board.

Shalom, Shirl